• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Dcb 'Bundle' or Others?

In summary, Diane has come up with a good DCB set which includes the digital pocket thermometer for $98.50, and offers free shipping instead of a free rub. Michael Reeves' audio from the US is also helpful in her shows.
cheflorraine
Gold Member
We've read and heard a lot about our American friends offering $99 DCB bundles in various versions. Have any Canadians come up with a good DCB set which works with Cnd prices??

I was thinking that the DCB and the digital pocket thermometer come to $98.50, and I could add a free rub ($5.75) instead of offering free shipping.

Any other thoughts?

this is what I have. I found these here and changed them because they are word documents. I cannot edit Adobe documents so I avoid those.

Diane

Attachments

• Fall 2009 DINT flyer].doc
    53 KB · Views: 447
  • SingleServe_mini%20baker%20set[1].doc
    514.5 KB · Views: 336
Nfldfran said:
this is what I have. I found these here and changed them because they are word documents. I cannot edit Adobe documents so I avoid those.

Diane

Have you used these at a show yet?
If so, how did it go?

Yes I have used them at shows with success. At one show i had one guest buy 3 sets; one for herself and two for gifts. There were a total of 3 guests and I sold 5 sets.( I am referring to the DCB sets; have not had any takers for the mini baker set yet.)

I have listened to Michael Reeves audio from the US as well so I use some of his words at my show.
Diane

Wow... that's awesome!!
I think I'll try this at my October shows... I wasn't organized enough to do this at my September ones, and still sold a number of DCBS just like that. It's my favorite tool for sure.
But maybe offering the set would give a few people that 'extra' encouragement to go for it!

I have 4 shows booked for November and I'd love to use these sets to see if I can encourage sales of the DCB. I'm just confused on how to enter it all into the order.

You'll have to enter each item individually, and then make sure you take off the amount that you're paying for at the end (i.e. if the items cost you $103 but you're offering it as a $99 set, then subtract $4 from their total at the end). This will leave you with an amount remaining, that you'll pay for with your PC debit card.
That's how I'd do it anyway... not sure what anyone else does.

1. What is included in the Canadian DCB Bundle?

The Canadian DCB Bundle includes 5 essential kitchen tools: the Quick Slice, the Mix n' Chop, the Microplane Adjustable Grater, the Small Mix n' Scraper, and the Classic Scraper. These tools are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. Is the Canadian DCB Bundle only available in Canada?

Yes, the Canadian DCB Bundle is exclusively available in Canada. It was created specifically with the needs and preferences of Canadian cooks in mind.

3. Can I purchase the tools in the Canadian DCB Bundle separately?

Yes, all of the tools in the Canadian DCB Bundle can be purchased separately. However, purchasing the bundle allows you to save money compared to buying each tool individually.

4. Are the tools in the Canadian DCB Bundle dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools in the Canadian DCB Bundle are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the longevity of the tools.

5. What is the benefit of purchasing the Canadian DCB Bundle?

The Canadian DCB Bundle offers a convenient and cost-effective way to stock your kitchen with essential tools. Not only will you save money by purchasing the bundle, but you will also have all the necessary tools to make meal prep and cooking a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies