1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Canadian DCB 'bundle' or others?

1. cheflorraine

cheflorraine Member Gold Member

We've read and heard a lot about our American friends offering $99 DCB bundles in various versions. Have any Canadians come up with a good DCB set which works with Cnd prices??

I was thinking that the DCB and the digital pocket thermometer come to $98.50, and I could add a free rub ($5.75) instead of offering free shipping.

Any other thoughts?

Sep 25, 2009
  2. Nfldfran

Nfldfran Member

this is what I have. I found these here and changed them because they are word documents. I cannot edit Adobe documents so I avoid those.

Diane

Attached Files:

Sep 26, 2009
  3. Veevahchef

Veevahchef Director Silver Member

Have you used these at a show yet?
    If so, how did it go?

Sep 28, 2009
  4. Nfldfran

Nfldfran Member

Yes I have used them at shows with success. At one show i had one guest buy 3 sets; one for herself and two for gifts. There were a total of 3 guests and I sold 5 sets.( I am referring to the DCB sets; have not had any takers for the mini baker set yet.)

I have listened to Michael Reeves audio from the US as well so I use some of his words at my show.
    Diane

Sep 29, 2009
  5. cheflorraine

Wow... that's awesome!!
    I think I'll try this at my October shows... I wasn't organized enough to do this at my September ones, and still sold a number of DCBS just like that. It's my favorite tool for sure.
    But maybe offering the set would give a few people that 'extra' encouragement to go for it!

Sep 30, 2009
  6. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

I have 4 shows booked for November and I'd love to use these sets to see if I can encourage sales of the DCB. I'm just confused on how to enter it all into the order.

Oct 25, 2009
  7. cheflorraine

You'll have to enter each item individually, and then make sure you take off the amount that you're paying for at the end (i.e. if the items cost you $103 but you're offering it as a $99 set, then subtract $4 from their total at the end). This will leave you with an amount remaining, that you'll pay for with your PC debit card.
    That's how I'd do it anyway... not sure what anyone else does.

Oct 26, 2009
Have something to add?