• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How About a "Father's Day Special" Kit?

In summary, the group brainstormed and came up with the Father's Day BBQ Kit. They would like to sell it for either a free rub or free shipping.
esavvymom
Staff member
So last week, my cluster was talking about Michael Reeves DCB kit and were loving the idea. We were brainstorming and said that we should come up with various other popular kits to package up.

One of the fellows in our group came up with the Father's Day BBQ Kit. Now- we're marketing it for either a FREE RUB or FREE SHIPPING (I said "to me", and if they wanted direct shipping, it was an extra $5). You can make it your own, but I thought I'd share.

Here are the the flyers if anyone wants them. I just sent out the deal in my Newsletter last night (make sure you clarify that this is Only avail through you and not on your PWS...since they won't find it there.) I'll let you know if I get any hits on it! I use Mike's newsletter & Icontact, so I just added my extra part at the top of the message when I sent out my 'Nibbles' yesterday. I put "Father's Day Special" in the subject.

Attachments

• Father's Day BBQ Kit with FREE RUB.doc
    377 KB · Views: 497
  • Father's Day BBQ Kit with FREE SHIPPING.doc
    377 KB · Views: 376
Great idea!

Another great combo in that same price range ($63.50) might be the "BBQ Ribs & Shrimp Set" BBQ Grill Basket, BBQ Skewer Set, Basting Bottle and BBQ Rub (for those who already have the turner & tongs).

Or BBQ Grill Basket, Basting Bottle, BBQ Rub and their choice of BBQ Skewer Set, BBQ Turner or BBQ Tongs.

...so many options!

Where is the $62 from? I get a product total of $58.50 and if it's $60, they actually get any two rubs for free PLUS the Season's Best so it'd be good to add that in!Nice idea!

No. Looking at the catalog: the Turner is 17.50, the Tongs are 18.50, the Recipe book is 7.50, the Basting bottle is 15, and a rub is 4. So I get $62.50 on my calculator before any shipping/taxes.Good point about the extra rub in June. But you'd have to make sure the orders were really early in June to insure the delivery of the product before Father's Day.Again- make it your own :)

Not sure where he came up with $62 exactly- it looks like he did the $58.50 plus the $4.25 to consultant shipping (hoping to get enough to combine shipping?) which is $62.75 and just rounded down to $62.If they choose the Free Shipping(assuming he makes it a show and $4.25 shipping), product is $62.50, he again rounded down to $62.Don't know for sure. Play with it- and make it what you want....I figured we all do that anyway. Could get your creative ideas going. :D Make it what you are willing to offer to entice the sale. I know not everyone wants to or can afford to give away too much of their commission (me included sometimes).

i do not have micro word, is it under anything else?

Whatever application you'd use to ready any *.doc format should be able to read it...it doesn't usually have to be Microsoft Word. (I don't think anyway?)

My daughter and I made a flyer just cutting the pics from a catalog and gluing them to a blank but bright scrapbook page. Our Father's day kit....grill basket, grill it quick cookbook, silicone basting brush, and 2 rubs for $45. We sold 2 at a show yesterday!!

Okay...I just played with this a little bit so it would come out to $60 or more even giving a 10% discount (and who can resist a discount)! I am going to give one of these to my SIL who is taking my "catalog binder" (1/2" view binder with catalog in sheet protectors and Guest Special on front cover). I am going to put it in a sheet protector in the very front of the binder.

Attachments

• Father's Day BBQ Kit.doc
    206 KB · Views: 204
Okay...I just played with this a little bit so it would come out to $60 or more even giving a 10% discount (and who can resist a discount)! I am going to give one of these to my SIL who is taking my "catalog binder" (1/2" view binder with catalog in sheet protectors and Guest Special on front cover). I am going to put it in a sheet protector in the very front of the binder.

Just think...sell 3 of these Father's Day BBQ Kits, you have a Show! You get $15 free minimum! This is SAT month so all the sales we can get are more free Fall products to show off come September!

Attachments

• Father's Day BBQ Kit.doc
    206 KB · Views: 396
I just want to tell you that I LOVE this idea. I am going to work on adding to yours and including the BBQ RIBS & SHRIMP SET I read about from another "poster". I will hand this out at my Mystery Hostess party this week and make it easy for guests to select Father's Day packages that just exceed the $60 amount allowing the guest to also get the FREE rubs and Season's Best to add to an already great gift!!

Thank you for putting this together. When I get mine done, I will put it out here. I hope someone else can use it.

Leslie
PC Director - NJ

What is included in the "Father's Day Special" Kit?

The "Father's Day Special" Kit includes our top-selling products perfect for grilling and cooking, such as our grill pan, meat thermometer, BBQ sauce, and spice rub.

Can I customize the "Father's Day Special" Kit?

Unfortunately, the "Father's Day Special" Kit cannot be customized. However, we offer a wide variety of individual products that can be purchased separately to create a personalized gift for your dad.

Is the "Father's Day Special" Kit only for grilling?

No, the kit includes products that can be used for all types of cooking, not just grilling. The grill pan is versatile and can be used for cooking on the stovetop or in the oven.

Can I add a personalized message to the "Father's Day Special" Kit?

Yes, you can add a personalized message to the kit. During the checkout process, there will be an option to include a gift message, and we will include a handwritten note in the package.

Is the "Father's Day Special" Kit available for international shipping?

At this time, the "Father's Day Special" Kit is only available for shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • leshelman