• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July 2010 Chef Nibbles Bug Alert - Read Before Sending!

In summary, the July 2010 Chef Nibbles Bug Alert is a notice from Pampered Chef regarding a potential contamination of the Chef Nibbles product with a certain type of bacteria. If you have already sent out or sold the product, Pampered Chef recommends contacting the recipients and offering a full refund or replacement. They are actively working to investigate and resolve the issue and have implemented additional quality control measures. As a precaution, customers are advised to refrain from using the product until further notice.
RMDave
Gold Member
I love Mike's newsletters, but there is currently a bug in the July 2010 Chef Nibbles that was just released (within the last 60 minutes ... 01:59 PM pacific). It is showing Mike's info (and links) rather than the Consultant's info and links.

I just sent them a heads-up. BEFORE you one-click the newsletter, email it to yourself. Make sure that they've cleared up the identification and links going to your PWS before you send it over to iContact (or similar).

Re: MyEmailDesigns.comNoticed that too...sent a reply, but it's been hours and still haven't heard anything back! NOT at all like them....

Re: MyEmailDesigns.com...seems to be working now!

What is the July 2010 Chef Nibbles Bug Alert?

The July 2010 Chef Nibbles Bug Alert is a notice from Pampered Chef about a potential issue with the Chef Nibbles product for the month of July 2010.

What is the bug that is being reported?

The bug being reported is a potential contamination of the Chef Nibbles product with a certain type of bacteria.

What should I do if I have already sent out Chef Nibbles as gifts or sold them?

If you have already sent out or sold Chef Nibbles, you should contact the recipients and inform them of the potential contamination. Pampered Chef recommends that you also offer a full refund or replacement to anyone who has received the product.

What steps is Pampered Chef taking to address this issue?

Pampered Chef is working closely with the supplier of the Chef Nibbles product to investigate and resolve the issue. They have also implemented additional quality control measures to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.

Is it safe to use Chef Nibbles after the bug alert?

As a precautionary measure, Pampered Chef is advising customers to refrain from using the Chef Nibbles product for the month of July 2010 until further notice. It is always better to err on the side of caution and wait for official confirmation that the product is safe to use.

Back