• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Flyers and Handouts: Join the Community of Canadian Consultants

In summary, Canadian flyers/handouts are promotional materials for Pampered Chef products specifically for Canadian customers. They are released on a monthly basis and can be combined with other promotions or discounts. Customers can receive them through the mail or email, and they are available in both English and French.
Sherry Leigh
I know there are tons of Canadian consultants...you just wouldn't know it by our forum!
I've decided to make a conscious effort to post all flyers/brochures/materials with Canadian prices/content that I come across, and I hope that everyone can join in, so we can share with each other instead of each of us modifying American documents individually.
Question - does anyone here need the French versions? My upline usually makes a French version of flyers too, should I bother posting them, or does no one need them?

Nov-Dec-Jan Hostess Booking BenefitThis document outlines the November, December & January Booking Benefits for your November hosts to find you bookings 'cause she'll want each benefit shown!

Attachments

• Host Booking Benefits.pdf
    78.4 KB · Views: 396
  • Host Booking Benefits French.pdf
    78.2 KB · Views: 243
Thanks Sherry looks great.:)

Awesome!
I will try and post anything I come across.

Thanks! I post my CDN newsletter each month and I will post my other stuff as it comes up :)

Misty

Thank you Sherry! This is great!!

1. What are Canadian flyers/handouts?

Canadian flyers/handouts are promotional materials that feature sales, discounts, and special offers for Pampered Chef products specifically for Canadian customers. They are typically distributed through mail, email, or in-store.

2. How often are Canadian flyers/handouts released?

Canadian flyers/handouts are released on a monthly basis, usually at the beginning of each month. However, some promotions may only run for a limited time, so it's important to check the expiration date on the flyer.

3. Can I use Canadian flyers/handouts in addition to other promotions or discounts?

Yes, as long as the terms and conditions of the flyer do not state otherwise, you can combine the offers from the flyer with other promotions or discounts. This can help you save even more on your Pampered Chef purchases.

4. How can I receive Canadian flyers/handouts?

You can receive Canadian flyers/handouts through the mail if you are a registered customer with a Canadian address. You can also sign up for our email list to receive digital copies of the flyers in your inbox.

5. Are Canadian flyers/handouts available in French?

Yes, Canadian flyers/handouts are available in both English and French to cater to our bilingual customers. You can select your preferred language when signing up for our email list or contact our customer service team to request a French copy of the flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
  • krhodes74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
krhodes74
  • Admin Greg