• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Day After Thanksgiving Flyer Sale

In summary, the Day After Thanksgiving Flyer Sale is a one-day only promotion offered by Pampered Chef that features discounted prices on select products. It starts at 12:00 AM and ends at 11:59 PM on the day after Thanksgiving, and can be shopped both online and in-person. Not all products are included in the sale, but there will be a variety to choose from. Other discounts or promotions cannot be combined with the sale, but the discounted prices are already a great deal.
schel
I did a Flyer for Day after Thanksgiving Flyer.
I got some from here and some from there and did it in one.
I need a proof reader on my flyer.
Never fails I usually miss something.
Thanks.
Oh.. feel free to use it for yourselves also!
Schel

Attachments

• Thanksgiving Friday Specials.doc
    106.5 KB · Views: 595
Looks good to me! I don't neccessarily have a great eye for proof reading though. But if there are any mistakes I certainly didn't catch them! Keep us posted on how your sale goes! I am doing one too and I am soooo excited!

schel said:
Thanks.
Schel

LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much for this!!

Thanks Schel... this looks great and I am home tomorrow - so I might as well work ~~

schel said:
Thanks.
Schel

Sent this out, and even with internet provider trouble resulted in a $177 forged cutlery purchase! Thank you! Now how do I change it to be until Dec 2nd and an internet loss/their gain holiday sale flyer? Wish I were as creative as you all. What program did you use? Thank you again!!!

Anyone do a cyber Monday flyer?

1. What is the Day After Thanksgiving Flyer Sale?

The Day After Thanksgiving Flyer Sale is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef the day after Thanksgiving. It features discounted prices on select products and is only available for a limited time.

2. When does the Day After Thanksgiving Flyer Sale start and end?

The Day After Thanksgiving Flyer Sale starts at 12:00 AM on the day after Thanksgiving and ends at 11:59 PM on the same day. It is a one-day only sale, so make sure to take advantage of it while you can!

3. Can I shop the Day After Thanksgiving Flyer Sale online?

Yes, you can shop the Day After Thanksgiving Flyer Sale both online and in-person. Simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place your order.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the Day After Thanksgiving Flyer Sale?

No, not all products are included in the Day After Thanksgiving Flyer Sale. Only select products will be discounted during this promotion. However, there will be a wide variety of products to choose from, so you're sure to find something you love.

5. Can I use other discounts or promotions during the Day After Thanksgiving Flyer Sale?

No, other discounts or promotions cannot be combined with the Day After Thanksgiving Flyer Sale. However, our discounted prices during this sale are already a great deal, so you won't need any additional discounts to save big on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
613flavah
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pcchefpat
  • kam