• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Gift Ideas & Stocking Stuffers Flyer

In summary, the conversation is regarding a flyer for various types of customers. The creator of the flyer has received positive feedback and has made adjustments to the flyer, including fixing a pricing error and providing an editable PDF version. Many people have requested for the flyer to be emailed to them. Some have also requested for a Word version of the flyer. The creator apologizes for any confusion and mentions that they are new to attaching files. Others offer to help with finding email addresses and compliment the creator on their design. The conversation ends with people expressing their plans to use the flyer at upcoming events.
holiday flyerplease send me the original so i can add my info. thank you so much!!! this looks SO GOOD!!!!!!!:D
[email protected]

pregochef I'd love to have the original too, if you don't mind. My email is [email protected]

Thanks for creating such a great flier and being willing to share it with all of us!!

Oh Wow! This is a great flier. I'm going to use it at my show tonight. Thanks so much for posting it.

Donna

Could you please email me the original too please so I can add my info? My e-mail is [email protected]. THANK YOU!

bumping, since this is such a great flyer!

It is really great. I'm glad you are willing to share your hard woork.
Jeanette

Can ANYONE convert this to Word for us? Pretty please! This is such a fantastic flyer.

What a fabulous flyer! I was planning on starting my biz in Jan '08, but after looking at this site and your wonderful flyer (along with others), I am so excited I can't wait to join. I've emailed my director to talk to her about it! :)

I love, love, love this flyer - can't wait to show it around and use it to start my sales/boost them! Could you email it to me so that I could add my personal info at the bottom?

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and hard work!

This is such a cool flier! It will come in handy at the craft/vendor show I am doing on Saturday!

Fantastic Flyer!! Much better than just words on a sheet of paper...

This is AWESOME!! And I love that it's in PDF, & I can actually open it:thumbup: Thanks for sharing!

it is wonderful and perfect would you be willing to send it to me as well my email addy is [email protected] thanks sooo much

Thank you!Wow!!! This is a great flyer! Thank you for sharing!!!:thumbup:

This is great! You did an awesomr job!

love it-would you please send to me as a pdf so I can add my info as well--thanks

FlyerThe flyer is fabulous! Thank you for sharing. I too would love an editable copy! Thanks,

I love this flyer too! I'd love to be able to use it at a booth. Would you please send me a copy, so I can add my information? Thank you very much!

AWESOME Flyer. Very easy to read and I really like how if someone wanted to add somethings else you also give them suggestions with the number ready to order. Great job!!!

<h2>1. What products are featured on the "New Gift Ideas & Stocking Stuffers" flyer?</h2><p>The flyer showcases a variety of products from our holiday collection including kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and entertaining accessories.</p><h2>2. Are there any deals or promotions mentioned on the flyer?</h2><p>Yes, the flyer highlights some limited-time offers and discounts on select products, perfect for holiday gifting.</p><h2>3. Can I use this flyer to shop for gifts for different types of people?</h2><p>Absolutely! The flyer is designed to appeal to various customers, whether they are cooking enthusiasts, entertainment lovers, or looking for practical yet stylish gifts.</p><h2>4. Is the flyer available in a digital format?</h2><p>Yes, the flyer can be accessed and downloaded as a PDF on our website or through our social media channels.</p><h2>5. Can I customize the flyer with my own contact information to share with potential customers?</h2><p>Yes, we encourage our consultants to personalize the flyer with their contact information to promote their business and gain new customers.</p>

1. What products are featured on the "New Gift Ideas & Stocking Stuffers" flyer?

The flyer showcases a variety of products from our holiday collection including kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and entertaining accessories.

2. Are there any deals or promotions mentioned on the flyer?

Yes, the flyer highlights some limited-time offers and discounts on select products, perfect for holiday gifting.

3. Can I use this flyer to shop for gifts for different types of people?

Absolutely! The flyer is designed to appeal to various customers, whether they are cooking enthusiasts, entertainment lovers, or looking for practical yet stylish gifts.

4. Is the flyer available in a digital format?

Yes, the flyer can be accessed and downloaded as a PDF on our website or through our social media channels.

5. Can I customize the flyer with my own contact information to share with potential customers?

Yes, we encourage our consultants to personalize the flyer with their contact information to promote their business and gain new customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies