• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Gift Ideas & Stocking Stuffers Flyer

In summary, the conversation is regarding a flyer for various types of customers. The creator of the flyer has received positive feedback and has made adjustments to the flyer, including fixing a pricing error and providing an editable PDF version. Many people have requested for the flyer to be emailed to them. Some have also requested for a Word version of the flyer. The creator apologizes for any confusion and mentions that they are new to attaching files. Others offer to help with finding email addresses and compliment the creator on their design. The conversation ends with people expressing their plans to use the flyer at upcoming events.
pregochef
So I took a look at all the flyers on here - they are great! I decided to make a combined one-page flyer and was looking for some input on it. Do you think it is too busy? I'm trying to hit various types of customers with one flyer (saves on paper). Let me know what you think & feel free to use it if you'd like.

Attachments

• gift giving flyer final3.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,030
Last edited:
I absolutley love your flyer!! I would love to use it but when I Open it the bottom is cut off, do you think you could either reload it or send it to my email??

I just re-uploaded it. So that file in my first posting should now have no cut-off text.

Oh my! That's a wonderful flyer! Great work! I absolutely love it. Reminds me of a menu... folks can just point and order!

Thanks so much! I will be using this at my Open House.

Oh my gosh! YOU ROCK! This will be perfect for my FR tomorrow!!!!!

Under Teacher's Gift Set, it says Add Twixit Clip Combo Pack $20. Shouldn't it be $5?

BTW-LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the flyer!!!!

looks great

Did you do this in Publisher? I love it! I would just like to tweak a couple things for my personal use...Could you send me the original?
[email protected]

Thanks soooo much!!

Hi! could you send this to me? I can edit it if I have an original!

Thanks much!

[email protected]

Love it! But as pointed out above, the Twixits are listed with the wrong price by the Teacher set.Any way to get a Word version?

WOW!! This is an AWESOME flyer!! Great job!!!!

Great job!! I too need it in Word. Thanks!

I love it!!

I need it in word also!! TIA

Thanks for all the compliments. I actually created it using AI (Adobe Illustrator) - which doesn't convert very well to word or publisher...I'm sorry. In the future I'll use word or Publisher (it seems like that will be easier to share with others).

I have updated the PDF file (with the teacher's price change), and I will email those that requested an "editable" pdf format (it's too big to upload here).

Last edited:
I would like it emailed to me. Please and thank you.

Your contact info is now in the box. Can you email me a copy? Thanks.

Gee... Can you tell I'm new to this attaching files thing? Okay. I deleted my contact info, and now, hopefully, it is all set. Sorry for the confusion.

This is great! I will have to print it off and make copies for my show Saturday! I love this site!

Please bear with me... As I said before, I'm new...
I see others requesting me to email them, but I'm not sure I know how to find your email addresses...could you please post your email address if you want me to email you, or could someone help me figure out where I would get your email addresses?

Sorry about the chaos; With all this info - I'll be a pro the next time I post something! LOL

pregochef said:
I see others requesting me to email them, but I'm not sure I know how to find your email addresses...could you please post your email address if you want me to email you, or could someone help me figure out where I would get your email addresses?

Sorry about the chaos; With all this info - I'll be a pro the next time I post something! LOL

click on their screen name, and a box will drop down - one of the choices in the box is to send an email. Click on that and you are set to go!

Is the red box supposed to go all the way around the gifts under $8? When I open it the red lines are only on the top and the left side.

It is a great flyer! Thanks for posting.

That's a wonderful flyer!! Do you have it in it's orginal or in Word format? I'd love to use it for a fund raiser that I am doing - but am thinking I'd better adapt the alcoholic gift ideas. Thanks!!

Can you please email it to me as well? THANK YOU!

please email it to me too. love it!!!!!!!!!

This is fabulous! You are very talented :) Can you please email me the file as well? Thanks!

What an AWESOME flyer, thank you sooooooo much for sharing!!!:D

Wonderful flyer! I love it. I will have to print it for my shows this weekend as well as those in November.

Love it and I'm going to use it at my holiday fair tomorrow! thanks! :)

would someone please email the flyer to me. Thanks.

This flyer is so great! I am soooo computer challenged - I can't make anything look that good. Thanks for sharing.

Gift Ideas in WordOK, mine is not nearly as nice as the Adobe one, but I quickly made one in Word borrowing ideas:angel: . The "gifts under $8" is a copy and paste section as I was looking to cut corners and save a little time:) . I hope you can use this or make it better! Oh yeah when you make it better - PLEASE POST IT:D ! Thanks!

Attachments

• Gift Ideas oct 2007.doc
    194 KB · Views: 583
Hi to all .... i want to say thank you... to each of you... I am a new consultant and need to meet my 90 days by 10-31. this site has been such a wonderful insight... Thank you... Lara

Thank you, Missy for creating it in word. I have been flat out this weekend. In the future, I'll make sure to have a word version for everyone.

Thanks for this!! I can't wait to use it at my next show:)

pregochef said:
Thank you, Missy for creating it in word. I have been flat out this weekend. In the future, I'll make sure to have a word version for everyone.
Hey, I wish I could have made mine as nice as yours!

pregochef said:

Isn't there an easier way for everyone to get this document than to have the creator click in to each post that requests it?

I too love the document ~ thank you soooo much for sharing it!

I love the flyer, I think it's a great idea! I did have one question about the Extra Special Touch under the College Student Gift Set. It states "Use a small laundry, and fill with..." Is this a laundry basket? Thanks!!

Is there anyone on who could get this to me right away. I have a cluster meeting and would LOVE to share it. Thank you so much!!

This is awesome.

but not to be picky.. the College Student gift pack price is off..

Stoney5, thanks for catching that error. I have corrected it as well as adding "basket" to laundry. Here is the new attachment. I will also update my initial posting to reflect it.

Attachments

• gift giving flyer final3.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 447
pregochef said:
Stoney5, thanks for catching that error. I have corrected it as well as adding "basket" to laundry. Here is the new attachment. I will also update my initial posting to reflect it.

Thank you, it looks great! I'll definitely be using this one :)

pregochef said:

Can a kind soul out there convert this to WORD for me? Pleeeeeeeeease???:eek:

OMGosh.... that has got to be the best! I love it and the fonts!! Love it love it love it LOVE THIS WEBSITE

Awesome Flyer!!!The flyer is great! Can you please email me the editable version to [email protected]. Thanks!!!:love:

Thanks so much for flyers. This is great.

<h2>1. What products are featured on the "New Gift Ideas & Stocking Stuffers" flyer?</h2><p>The flyer showcases a variety of products from our holiday collection including kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and entertaining accessories.</p><h2>2. Are there any deals or promotions mentioned on the flyer?</h2><p>Yes, the flyer highlights some limited-time offers and discounts on select products, perfect for holiday gifting.</p><h2>3. Can I use this flyer to shop for gifts for different types of people?</h2><p>Absolutely! The flyer is designed to appeal to various customers, whether they are cooking enthusiasts, entertainment lovers, or looking for practical yet stylish gifts.</p><h2>4. Is the flyer available in a digital format?</h2><p>Yes, the flyer can be accessed and downloaded as a PDF on our website or through our social media channels.</p><h2>5. Can I customize the flyer with my own contact information to share with potential customers?</h2><p>Yes, we encourage our consultants to personalize the flyer with their contact information to promote their business and gain new customers.</p>

1. What products are featured on the "New Gift Ideas & Stocking Stuffers" flyer?

The flyer showcases a variety of products from our holiday collection including kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and entertaining accessories.

2. Are there any deals or promotions mentioned on the flyer?

Yes, the flyer highlights some limited-time offers and discounts on select products, perfect for holiday gifting.

3. Can I use this flyer to shop for gifts for different types of people?

Absolutely! The flyer is designed to appeal to various customers, whether they are cooking enthusiasts, entertainment lovers, or looking for practical yet stylish gifts.

4. Is the flyer available in a digital format?

Yes, the flyer can be accessed and downloaded as a PDF on our website or through our social media channels.

5. Can I customize the flyer with my own contact information to share with potential customers?

Yes, we encourage our consultants to personalize the flyer with their contact information to promote their business and gain new customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies