• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Boost Your June Sales with This Updated One Day Sale Flyer?

In summary, a One Day Sale Flyer is a document that promotes a special sale event with discounted prices on select products from Pampered Chef. It can be accessed through various channels and is available in most regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, there may be exclusions to the promotions and they cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
schel
In hopes of boosting my June sales since I only have 2 shows on the books, I redid this flyer someone had put on here last year. So all are welcome and change it up however you want. Hope it helps some others here.

Schel

Attachments

• one day sale.doc
    32 KB · Views: 616
Great idea! Thanks for sharing!

You need to change the freebie with $60 to the BBQ Basting Bottle (the ice cream sandwich maker was last years special. ;) )

Noticed an error...I just changed the BBQ Basting Bottle and that we ship Fed Ex now. Sorry...
Schel :)

Attachments

• one day sale.doc
    32 KB · Views: 376
Awesome!

Thanks! I have shows, but this may help boost me to a better level for sell-a-thon!:D

Just curious, but how will you distribute these? Only to past customers or are you doing a mass mailing? I like the idea!!

Schel,

Just one more correction you might want to make......at the end of your spiel, it says "end the month with......" - and your sale is on June 8.....might want to change that a bit!;)

1. What is a One Day Sale Flyer?

A One Day Sale Flyer is a promotional document that advertises a special sale event with discounted prices on select products from Pampered Chef. It is usually valid for one day only and offers exclusive deals and discounts to customers.

2. How can I access the One Day Sale Flyer?

You can access the One Day Sale Flyer through various channels, such as our website, email newsletters, and social media platforms. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy or check with your local consultant to see if they are hosting an in-person sale event.

3. Is the One Day Sale Flyer available in all regions?

The One Day Sale Flyer is available in most regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, some products or promotions may vary depending on the region. We recommend checking with your local consultant for more information.

4. Are there any exclusions to the One Day Sale Flyer promotions?

The One Day Sale Flyer promotions are valid on select products only and may have some exclusions. These exclusions can include discontinued products, limited-time offers, and bundle sets. Please refer to the flyer or check with your consultant for any specific exclusions.

5. Can I combine the One Day Sale Flyer promotions with other offers or discounts?

The One Day Sale Flyer promotions cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, unless specified otherwise. This includes host rewards, consultant specials, and other promotional offers. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christ Follower