• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Planning Your 12 Days of Christmas Party? Check Out This Flyer!

In summary, this is a great idea that could help hosts pick the date they want to host in December. Sales must reach $500 in order to win the free product, but this could be tweaked for catalog or kitchen shows in December.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
This totally isn't my original idea. But since I couldn't find it on here already, I thought I'd post it in case it might help. Someone in my cluster passed it on to me so if someone knows who deserves the credit, post the info by all means. At my show last night I had a stack of these and briefly talked about the extra bonuses and that it might help them pick the date in December that they want. People wanting to host in December picked one up on their way out the door. By this morning I had one booking and I have three others still trying to select their date. Notice that it says sales must reach $500.

Attachments

• 12DaysofChristmas.doc
    60 KB · Views: 764
That's great. Although I can't do kitchen shows for those dates, I may tweek it a bit to go for catalog shows in December!! GREAT!!!!!

I was really unsure as if I wanted to use something like this, but decided to just put it out there and see if I had any takers...last night at my show I passed this around, and I had a past host book for Dec 9th...she had no intention of booking a show until she saw this. She just co-hosted a show in Sept so I was shocked! For some people I think this will totally work!

Great concept. I will tweak it for me, but thanks for posting this.

How does this work? Do you as the consultant just place the order for the free product and pay for it yourself?

ChefMoore said:
How does this work? Do you as the consultant just place the order for the free product and pay for it yourself?

I have never done 12 days of Christmas before but when I have offered extra incentives I put the item on the Host order. That way you purchase it using the host discount of 15-30% plus you earn commission on the purchase pirce. So, you end up paying about half price for it in the end. Hope that makes sense!

I offer this for December and include cooking and catalog shows. I will change the items and choose some that are a little less in cost. It may work good for an after Christmas sale in January too to get that submit 1 show for the extra free item.

And I my reduce mine to $400 since most of my host do not reach $500 they get between $300 and $400. I need to go back and check my show average again.

Last edited:
And in January it could help to boost what I personally think is a sorry Host Bonus too.

Yep, what Jennifer said. I'm adding it to the host's order after they've already paid so that I get their discount and I also get my commission. A $500 order bumps them to 25% off and then I get my additional 20-22% off that.

I'm keeping my total at $500 only because these are all Christmas shows and things will be hopping around here (far more than normal--it's already begun as I just submitted my highest show total for our teeny-tiny town which was a Christmas Batter Bowl show). Offering higher-dollared items is intended to get the hosts to really work harder to win it. I've seen these gals pull an extra $200 out of a show in just a few hours of phone calls and door knocking when they REALLY want something. Everyone seems to have an additional 5-10 family/friends who will order something even long-distance to help their friend win an extra incentive. ;) And since I'm buying something nice for them, the extra 5% off from $400 to $500 (25% verses 20%) will help me out that much more.

This is ALL hypothetical, especially since I've never done it before. But my cluster is excited about it and so I figured why not try something a little unique. If it doesn't work this year I'll revamp for next Christmas.

I DO have some selfish reasoning thrown in there, too. :eek: I'm kind of hoping, by keeping my requirment at $500, that I might hit the $1500 or $3000 sell-a-thon goal for December for the extra consultant bonus bucks. We're in a small town out in the boonies and when I see some of your show totals of $1000 or more I think, "NEVER in my town." So if I can get 3 or 4 shows of $500 maybe I'll finally get one of the extra incentives from a sell-a-thon. Two weeks of shows just isn't that much to go on, though.

By the way, after offering this "12 Days" incentive at my last show I now have 2 shows and 2 tentative shows in December (and hopefully more coming...). YAY! :love:

Am I missing something? I know there's a SAT in November, but I didn't think there was one in December. There's the "hold and submit 2 shows and get a heart-shaped dish" thing. Is there a SAT I don't know about?

This is great. I am going to use it at my show on Friday. I need some serious bookings for the rest of the year. I haven't been this slow in a long long time.

Here's my flyer I changed up. I did some lower price items towards the end b/c that close to the Christmas deadline and knowing how hectic my life will be at that point, I don't care if I book those later dates! HA!

I did reduce mine to $400 just b/c I know how most of my host are. I do agree with if it was $500 in boosting sales, I just know my area and tweaked accordingly. Don't you just love being able to do waht you want!! HA!:D

Rae, you're right. Sorry--scratch SAT language. :eek: Gotta get my NOVEMBER sales up and just enjoy getting as much commission from December, then.

raebates said:
Am I missing something? I know there's a SAT in November, but I didn't think there was one in December. There's the "hold and submit 2 shows and get a heart-shaped dish" thing. Is there a SAT I don't know about?

If you submit $1500 or more you earn 5% commision as PC Dollars in Dec. in addition to the dish.

I am mainly doing it to get the 2 bookings. Last year I did nothing in Dec. I could not get anyone to book during Christmas.

Attachments

• Dec Cons Promo.pdf
    160.9 KB · Views: 374
Cool! I missed that part. I'll have to read things more carefully next time. ;)

Last edited:
raebates said:

No Rae, no SAT in DEC, but they are giving PC $$$ depending on our Comm. Sales in Dec....end of Hi Jack!!! Sorry...:blushing:

Here's what I was reading listed right after the Have a Heart section of the November consultant news. I thought it said sell-a-thon, but it didn't:

"PLUS! Submit $1,500 or more in commissionable sales from Shows held and individual/online orders placed Dec. 1-31, and you'll receive 5% of your TOTAL commissionable sales in Pampered Chef dollars! For example, if you submit $3,000 in commissionable sales, you'll earn 150 PC dollars."

WOW! It looks like I'm kinda slow on the draw today. :eek: It took me that long to go find my Consultant News to see what in the world I was thinking. And yet I see everyone's responses were posted even before mine. You all are so organized and together. I shall sing your praises! :sing:

Related to Need Help Planning Your 12 Days of Christmas Party? Check Out This Flyer!

1. What is the "12 Days of Christmas Flyer" promotion?

The "12 Days of Christmas Flyer" is a special holiday promotion offered by Pampered Chef. It features 12 exclusive deals on popular kitchen products, with a new deal being revealed each day leading up to Christmas.

2. How do I access the "12 Days of Christmas Flyer"?

The "12 Days of Christmas Flyer" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. You can also receive updates and reminders about the daily deals by signing up for the Pampered Chef email list.

3. Can I combine deals from the "12 Days of Christmas Flyer" with other promotions?

No, the deals from the "12 Days of Christmas Flyer" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Each deal is only available for the specified day and cannot be combined with other offers.

4. Do I have to be a member or host a party to participate in the "12 Days of Christmas Flyer" promotion?

No, the "12 Days of Christmas Flyer" promotion is open to all customers and does not require any membership or party hosting. Anyone can take advantage of the daily deals and purchase products at discounted prices.

5. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the "12 Days of Christmas Flyer" deals?

No, the "12 Days of Christmas Flyer" deals feature a variety of popular and seasonal products, but not all Pampered Chef products will be included. However, each deal offers significant discounts, making it a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials or try out new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
vminaudo
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views