• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create an Eye-Catching Sales Flyer for Your September Shows with These Tips

In summary, to share your Pampered Chef products with others, you can talk to your friends and family about them, host a party, or become a consultant. Sharing the products not only introduces others to high-quality kitchen tools, but also allows you to earn free and discounted products through the host rewards program. You can become a consultant by reaching out to your consultant or signing up on the website, and as a consultant, you will receive training, support, and the opportunity to earn income. Pampered Chef products can also be shared virtually through online parties and cooking demonstrations. There are often sales and promotions for both customers and consultants, with the opportunity for consultants to earn bonuses and rewards. Be sure to check the website or connect with your consultant
schel
I made this flyer to enhance my sales at September shows.
What do you think?
Feel free to help yourselves however you want.
Thanks.

Schel

P.S.
If you change it up and fancy it up, please share with me and everyone else.
I will not be offended. I can only do so much with Word. I do much better with my Greating Card Factory or Hallmark Studio.

Attachments

• FREE PANTRY ITEM2.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 419
Last edited:
Thanks Schel for the idea! I'm not sure If i'll do it yet but I fixed it up to my liking!! I've posted it for everyone!

Attachments

• FREE PANTRY ITEM2.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 496
Love it!!!! I think I may "borrow" it. Thanks!!

Thanks Girls!!! :D :cool: :D

Thanks for sharing:)

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Schel for the idea! I'm not sure If i'll do it yet but I fixed it up to my liking!! I've posted it for everyone!

Very nice!
Schel

Thanks for sharing! It looks great.

1. How do I share my Pampered Chef products with others?

To share your Pampered Chef products with others, simply talk to your friends, family, and colleagues about the products you love and why you love them. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and invite others to join in on the fun and experience the products for themselves.

2. What are the benefits of sharing Pampered Chef products with others?

Sharing Pampered Chef products with others not only allows you to introduce your loved ones to high-quality, time-saving kitchen tools, but it also gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products through our generous host rewards program.

3. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant and start sharing with others?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, simply reach out to your consultant or visit our website to sign up. As a consultant, you will receive training, support, and the opportunity to earn income while sharing our products with others.

4. Can I share Pampered Chef products virtually?

Yes, you can share Pampered Chef products virtually through our online parties and virtual cooking demonstrations. This allows you to reach a wider audience and share our products with those who may not be able to attend an in-person party.

5. Are there any sales or promotions for sharing Pampered Chef products with others?

Yes, we often have sales and promotions for both customers and consultants. Our consultants also have the opportunity to earn bonuses and rewards for sharing and selling our products. Be sure to check our website or connect with your consultant for the latest promotions and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • Katiek77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
amandaali
Replies
Views
tamkal13