• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Flyer for 1 Day Sale/Email Sale

In summary, the Iso Flyer for 1 Day Sale/Email Sale is a monthly promotional event from Pampered Chef where select products are offered at discounted prices for one day only. This sale is exclusively available through email and cannot be accessed through the company's website or social media platforms. Customers must be subscribed to Pampered Chef's email list to receive notifications about upcoming sales. Not all products will be included in the sale, but a variety of products from different categories may be featured. Discounts from the sale cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
melindag
Hello all! I am looking for a flyer that could be used for a 1 day sale. I thought I had one on my computer, but can't find it, and don't have time to reinvent the wheel. I looked under Mystery Host but was wondering if there were any others out there

Anybody have anything?
Melinda

Here is one I got from someone else and tweaked for myself. It worked well!

Attachments

• One Day Sale.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 678
thank you!This will work perfectly for me....thanks!
Melinda:)

rebeccastt said:
Here is one I got from someone else and tweaked for myself. It worked well!
Hi, I was just wondering how you got this flyer around...Did you mail it out to people? Or post it places or what? And how far ahead of time did you send them out or post them? This is a great idea and I'm pretty low on shows this month, so I'd love to try it out! Thank in advance for your help. :)

Email onlyKary,
I just sent you an email but I just sent it by email only to all my previous customers a little less than a week from the sale day. I wanted to get another June show in for the Sell-A-Thon to earn the free products. I had about 9 customers and around a $700 show...so it served its purpose!

COOL Idea... I get so many on here....... I love this place!!!

Thanks Rebecca! Such a great idea!

Thanks Rebecca,
This is awesome, I am going to plan this for the end of the month. But I was wondering how did you do the shopping spree for referrals? How much per referrals? Thanks again for the idea and flyer.

Related to Iso Flyer for 1 Day Sale/Email Sale

What is the Iso Flyer for 1 Day Sale/Email Sale?

The Iso Flyer for 1 Day Sale/Email Sale is a promotional event from Pampered Chef where select products are offered at discounted prices for one day only. This sale is exclusively available through email and is not advertised on the company's website or social media platforms.

How often does the Iso Flyer for 1 Day Sale/Email Sale occur?

The Iso Flyer for 1 Day Sale/Email Sale typically occurs once a month, but the exact date and products included may vary. Customers can sign up for Pampered Chef's email list to receive notifications about upcoming sales.

How can I access the Iso Flyer for 1 Day Sale/Email Sale?

To access the Iso Flyer for 1 Day Sale/Email Sale, you must be subscribed to Pampered Chef's email list. The sale is only available through the email link and cannot be accessed through the company's website or other platforms.

Are all Pampered Chef products included in the Iso Flyer for 1 Day Sale/Email Sale?

No, not all products will be included in the Iso Flyer for 1 Day Sale/Email Sale. The sale will feature a select number of products at discounted prices. However, the sale may include a variety of products from different categories such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food items.

Can I use other discounts or promotions during the Iso Flyer for 1 Day Sale/Email Sale?

No, the discounts offered during the Iso Flyer for 1 Day Sale/Email Sale cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Only one discount can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindag
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melindag
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
rayday
  • whiteyteresa