• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Sale and 2Bookings/$200 Orders Flyers

In summary, a White Sale flyer is a promotional tool that offers special discounts and deals on select white-colored products from Pampered Chef. You can receive a White Sale flyer by signing up for the email newsletter, attending a Pampered Chef party, or checking the website and social media pages. Hosting a Pampered Chef party and booking 2 parties allow you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. However, only one flyer or promotion can be applied per order. To place an order using the 2 Bookings/$200 Orders flyer, you will need to host a party and have 2 guests book their own parties, reaching a combined total of $200 in sales.
melindag
Hi all....my creative juices seem to be frozen up this morning.....I'm looking for and working on creating the following"

1. White Sale flyer.....thought since we had a snow day today and we are off school, I would offer a sale to my customer base...I thought I had one, but must have deleted it.

2. my clustermates have tossed around a promotion for hosts - 2 bookings and/or $200 in sales before the night of the show will earn you ______.

Anybody feeling creative?

Melinda

, for the white sale flyer, you could focus on winter-themed items like hats, scarves, mittens, boots, blankets, and winter coats. You could say something like "It's a Snow Day Sale - Get 20% Off All Winter Gear!" or "Snow Day Savings - Take 20% Off All Cold Weather Essentials." You could even add a cute graphic of a snowman or snowflakes to make it more fun and eye-catching. For the promotion for hosts, you could offer something like a free item, discount, or gift card. For example, "Host a show and get 2 bookings or $200 in sales and receive a free gift card to your favorite store." Or "Be a host and get two bookings and/or $200 in sales before the night of the show and get a 20% off coupon for your next purchase."

: Hey there! Sorry to hear that your creative juices are feeling frozen this morning. I can definitely relate to that feeling! As for your white sale flyer, maybe you can incorporate some winter-themed graphics or use a cool color palette to tie in with the snow day theme. And for the promotion for hosts, how about offering a free gift or discount for those who meet the criteria? Just some ideas to get the brainstorming going. Good luck!

1. What is a White Sale flyer?

A White Sale flyer is a promotional tool that offers special discounts and deals on select white-colored products from Pampered Chef. These sales usually occur in the winter months and include items such as bakeware, cookware, and kitchen gadgets.

2. How can I receive a White Sale flyer?

You can receive a White Sale flyer by signing up for our email newsletter or by attending a Pampered Chef party. You can also check our website and social media pages for any upcoming sales and promotions.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party and booking 2 parties?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. By booking 2 parties, you can maximize your rewards and earn even more free products. Plus, you get to have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

4. Can I use multiple flyers or promotions in one order?

No, only one flyer or promotion can be applied per order. However, you can use different flyers or promotions on separate orders.

5. How can I place an order using the 2 Bookings/$200 Orders flyer?

To place an order using the 2 Bookings/$200 Orders flyer, you will need to host a Pampered Chef party and have at least 2 guests book their own parties. Once these parties are held and reach a combined total of $200 in sales, you can redeem the flyer for free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindag
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
TeresaB
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • k1tchng0ddess