• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cute Ideas for Booking Shows & Arranging Show Order

In summary, the conversation revolved around ideas for getting bookings and arranging show order. One person suggested offering a basket with incentives for booking and arranging the show order, while another mentioned using the new catalog as a way to boost bookings. Additionally, suggestions were made for using Halloween treat bags and offering incentives to hosts for more bookings.
feather18
Hey what are your cute ideas for getting booking? i want to do something cute for my upcoming shows. I liked the basket idea, with incentive to book.. but what else do you use?

Also, how do you arrange your show order? Has any of you done the Power cooking show? I thought that idea was soo good, and want to try it, but i dont know yet. I want the show to be shorter, but good. ideas?
thanks ahead of time!:love:

bump...hehe

I try not to offer to much extra incentive for bookings...I used to but it never really led to more shows, or higher performing shows. I make some exceptions but they are pretty rare now.

With our new catalog just out, the "booking boost" that I offer is for the host and their friends to be "some of the first to see the awesome new products!" I also mention the fantastic cookware host bonus this month and the 2 stoneware pieces in October. I focus on the fact that this IS the time of the year where folks are makign lists for entertaining needs, gift purchases, baking plans, etc. so most people welcome an invite to a show! I am just super enthusiastic about the new catalog and the bookings are floowing from that.

You'll probably get lots of other ideas though so good luck and happy booking!

You could try the Halloween treat bag and maybe put a coupon in it for a free show.

To all the fun-loving GHOULS and MUMMIES:

Looking for a WHOPPER of a good time this Holiday Season?
Interested in a Pampered Chef Shopping SPREE?
Why not host your own Holiday Kitchen Show and earn FREE, HALF-PRICE, & DISCOUNTED Kitchen Tools?
After a great night of food, friends, and fun, your guests will surely leave SMILING!
So, be a SMARTIE & book your Pampered Chef Party today!

You could also offer an incentive to your host where they would get the Small Bar Pan with 1 booking, then upgrade to the Medium Bar Pan with 2 bookings, or upgrade to the Large Bar Pan with 3 bookings. You could also do this with the Round Stones.

Hi there! I love coming up with creative and cute ideas for getting bookings. One idea I have is to create a "booking tree" where you draw a tree on a poster board and add leaves with the names of people who have booked a show. You can also add incentives to this, such as a free gift for the person who books the most shows or a discount on their own show. Another idea is to send out cute invitations to potential guests, with a special offer for anyone who books a show at the event.

As for show order, I like to start with a fun icebreaker game to get everyone in a good mood, then move on to demonstrating a few quick and easy recipes. After that, I like to do a hands-on activity where guests can try making a dish themselves. Finally, I end with a special offer for anyone who books a show that day.

I have not personally done the Power cooking show, but I have heard great things about it. It's a great way to showcase the versatility of our products and get guests excited about hosting their own show. If you decide to try it, let me know how it goes! And remember, the most important thing is to have fun and make sure your guests are enjoying themselves. Good luck with your upcoming shows!

1. What are some cute ideas for booking shows?

Some cute ideas for booking shows include hosting a themed party (such as a holiday baking party), offering a special discount or gift to guests who book a show, or creating a referral program where current hosts can earn rewards for booking future shows.

2. How can I arrange the show order to keep guests engaged?

To keep guests engaged, start the show with a high-energy and interactive demonstration, followed by product highlights and tips, and end with an opportunity for guests to try the products and place orders. You can also incorporate fun games or contests throughout the show to keep things exciting.

3. How far in advance should I book my shows?

It is recommended to book shows at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow enough time for planning and promoting the event. However, if you have a specific date or event in mind, it's best to book as early as possible to secure the date.

4. What are some creative ways to reach out to potential hosts?

Some creative ways to reach out to potential hosts include hosting a virtual party or event, offering a personalized cooking or baking class, or partnering with local businesses or organizations to host a show together.

5. How can I make the booking process easier for my hosts?

To make the booking process easier for your hosts, provide them with a booking packet or online booking system that includes all the necessary information and steps to hosting a successful show. You can also offer to help with the planning and preparation to alleviate any stress or concerns for your hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • kreaser