• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer's Stone Broke After Cooking: Covered Under Warranty?

In summary, the customer cooked something in the oven and then turned it off, and when she came back later she found that her stone had broken. The customer says that it's covered under her warranty because she bought it from you three years ago.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I have a customer who broke one of her stones yesterday. She cooked something for herself and left it in the oven after she was done..but she turned off the oven..while it was cooling she heard a pop..when she went to the over later..she realized that the pop that she heard was her stone. Sounds to me like something that would be covered..but I was not 100% sure. I know that it is well within the 3 years..since she bought it from me..and I have not known her for 3 years.

That's covered, you don't need to give PC so much info just tell the customer to tell the host to call and get a reference number and then she'll get PC to ship a new product and they will have to ship back a tiny tiny piece of the broken stoneware as proof.

613flavah said:
That's covered, you don't need to give PC so much info just tell the customer to tell the host to call and get a reference number and then she'll get PC to ship a new product and they will have to ship back a tiny tiny piece of the broken stoneware as proof.

??? :confused: Why would the host need to get involved?

Just call HO and tell them it broke while in use.

I agree, you call HO & tell them that it broke in use (or do an online adjustment). You can then give the reference number to the guest. She'll need to send in a palm-sized piece or bigger - so make sure that she doesn't throw it all away. ;)

It isn't covered according to the care and use guide. You shouldn't leave your stones in the oven without anything on them.

"At least two-thirds of Stoneware surface should be covered with food to avoid thermal shock. Always evenly distribute food over Stoneware surface; avoid clustering foods. "

Related to Customer's Stone Broke After Cooking: Covered Under Warranty?

1. What is the warranty policy for Pampered Chef stones?

Our Pampered Chef stones come with a limited three-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty covers the stone breaking during normal use, including cooking and cleaning.

2. Does the warranty cover accidental damage?

No, the warranty does not cover accidental damage such as dropping or mishandling the stone. It only covers defects in materials and workmanship.

3. How do I file a warranty claim for a broken stone?

If your stone broke during normal use within the warranty period, you can file a warranty claim by contacting our customer service team. They will guide you through the process and help you get a replacement stone.

4. Can I return a broken stone to the store for a replacement?

No, warranty claims must be filed through our customer service team. They will provide you with a replacement stone or a credit towards a new purchase.

5. What if my stone breaks after the warranty period?

If your stone breaks after the warranty period, unfortunately, we are unable to provide a replacement or credit. However, we do offer a lifetime guarantee on our products, so please contact our customer service team to discuss options for a replacement at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies