• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rectangle Stone & Rack Order - Assisting a New Customer

In summary, to place an order for a Rectangle Stone & Rack, you can visit the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. The benefits of using this product include even heat distribution and a healthier cooking option. To care for it, wash with warm water and mild soap, avoiding abrasive cleaners, and dry it completely before storing. It can be used in the oven and microwave, with a temperature limit of 450°F and can also be used under the broiler. The product is covered by a limited 3-year warranty, and you can contact customer service for assistance with any issues.
jenniferlynne
Ok, I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, I just want to make sure I am 100% correct. I have a new customer and she just emailed me an order for a rectangle stone and the rack. Even though the stone doesn't fit all the way down in the medium rack, that is the one we recommend isn't it? I don't want to mess up her first order.

jenniferlynne said:
Ok, I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, I just want to make sure I am 100% correct. I have a new customer and she just emailed me an order for a rectangle stone and the rack. Even though the stone doesn't fit all the way down in the medium rack, that is the one we recommend isn't it? I don't want to mess up her first order.

Yes...it wont fit on the other one....:D

Thank you. I usually use my large rack with mine, but it slides around and I'm always afraid it's going to fall off.

The same rack is used for the Medium Round and the Rectangular stones. The Rect won't fit all the way down, but that's so that it's tight in the rack and won't slide out (a friction fit). Make sure that you put a note with the receipt that it won't go all the way in, so the customer doesn't think it's the wrong rack (that's happened to me).

Hi there! Yes, you are correct. The rectangle stone and medium rack are the recommended combination for optimal results. The rack may seem a bit snug, but it will still work perfectly with the stone. Thank you for double checking and ensuring that your customer's first order is perfect! Happy cooking!

1. How do I place an order for a Rectangle Stone & Rack?

To place an order for a Rectangle Stone & Rack, you can visit our website and add the product to your cart. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with your order.

2. What are the benefits of using a Rectangle Stone & Rack?

The Rectangle Stone & Rack is made of durable stoneware and is designed to evenly distribute heat for perfect cooking and baking results. It also eliminates the need for oil or cooking spray, making it a healthier option for cooking.

3. How do I care for my Rectangle Stone & Rack?

To clean your Rectangle Stone & Rack, simply wash it with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using abrasive cleaners as they can damage the surface. Also, make sure to dry it completely before storing it.

4. Can the Rectangle Stone & Rack be used in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Rectangle Stone & Rack is safe to use in the oven and microwave. It can withstand temperatures up to 450°F and can also be used under the broiler.

5. Is the Rectangle Stone & Rack covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Rectangle Stone & Rack comes with a limited 3-year warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
bridgetbakes
  • Swirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies