• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Medium & Rectangle Rack Compatibility: Round Stone Sizes

In summary, the medium rectangle rack is compatible with round stones that are 13 inches in diameter or smaller. It is not compatible with round stones larger than 13 inches, and a larger rectangle rack may be needed for stones that size. Most round stone brands are compatible with the medium rectangle rack, but using Pampered Chef stones is recommended. The rack can be used with existing round stones as long as they are 13 inches or smaller, and it is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
bridgetbakes
I should know the answer to this but I don't:eek: ...Does the Medium & Rectangle Rack work with the Medium Round Stone? And does it work with the Small Round Stone?

It works with the rectangle stone and with th emedium round stone

Thanks Carolyn! I would be so lost without this website! :)

1. What size round stone is compatible with the medium rectangle rack?

The medium rectangle rack is compatible with round stones that are 13 inches in diameter or smaller.

2. Can I use the medium rectangle rack with my 15 inch round stone?

No, the medium rectangle rack is not compatible with round stones that are larger than 13 inches in diameter. You may need to purchase a larger rectangle rack for your 15 inch round stone.

3. Are there any specific round stone brands that are not compatible with the medium rectangle rack?

The medium rectangle rack is compatible with most round stone brands, as long as the diameter is 13 inches or smaller. However, we recommend using Pampered Chef round stones for best results.

4. Can I use the medium rectangle rack with my existing round stone or do I need to purchase a separate rack?

You can use the medium rectangle rack with your existing round stone as long as it is 13 inches or smaller in diameter. The rack is designed to fit Pampered Chef round stones, but can also be used with other brands.

5. Is the medium rectangle rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the medium rectangle rack is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher to avoid any potential damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Swirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies