• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Wants 90 Mini Serving Spatulas

The HO will most likely give you a deal, but you need to call them for details.In summary, the customer is looking to purchase bridal shower favors and is wondering if they can receive a discount on bulk orders. They are considering doing a catalog show or adding the order to an open show. The customer also plans to book a cooking show in March and would like to put the spatulas through as a show. They will also be setting up a wedding registry. Another customer shares their experience with ordering bulk items for a bridal shower and suggests calling HO for more information. Lastly, someone suggests adding a saying to the favors and reminds the customer to call HO for details on bulk orders. Overall, it is recommended to call HO for more information
DebbieJ
Does anyone know what the HO will do with that order? Will she receive a discount? I know in the Recipe for Sucess it says that if the order is above 50, we have to call the HO about it.

(her mom is buying these as bridal shower favors)

I could put it in as a catalog show--she would need to purchase 38 to get to $150 and then could get the rest at 15% off. Or, she can purchase 50 of them to get to $200 and get $10 free and 20% off the rest. AND be able to purchase cookware and get double points if we can do this before the month is over.

What would be the best way?

This customer is going to have a cooking show in March, so I can book one off the other if I can put the spatulas through as a show.

And....I will be getting this host to set up a wedding registry!!!

Thanks for any insight you can provide!

...i would call ho about this...on a past show i had someone order like 60 quikut paring knives but i put them on a couple different orders..that probably didn't help....

I would do it as a show, or add it to an open show and put this person as a co-host, so they can get something free. I believe that HO does not discount for bulk orders, but it is worth a call.

In the "policy and procedures" area of the "Recipe for Success" it says:

"LARGE QUANTITY ORDERS/COMMERCIAL ORDERS"
".....large quantity....(over 50).....as gifts....contact Field Services for the guidelines on such orders."

:) I'm hoping they would give you the credit for the order...they are so good to us I can't see why they wouldn't.....

Good luck....

spatulas and whisks for bridal showerI will also be ordering more than 50 spatulas and mini-whippers for a bridal shower so I'd love to know how this works out for you. We are going to attach ribbon and a saying like "Whisking Lisa and Teri many years of happiness!"

I'm not sure of a wedding saying for the mini-spatulas.
Any ideas?

You definately need to call home office. If you wait until the end of the month to submit this as a show then they will put it on hold and that may mess up your commission. Better to be safe than sorry.

Just call HOThey just need to know why you are ordering so many of one item. I spoke with them to get details for a customer. You still get credit for the sale, but do call them before submitting. The policies state you must do so.

Robin

tina617 said:
I will also be ordering more than 50 spatulas and mini-whippers for a bridal shower so I'd love to know how this works out for you. We are going to attach ribbon and a saying like "Whisking Lisa and Teri many years of happiness!"

I'm not sure of a wedding saying for the mini-spatulas.
Any ideas?
I had someone do this at one of my bridal showers 8 yrs ago. They said to get you through all of life's little scrapes.....

1. What are the dimensions of the 90 Mini Serving Spatulas?

The dimensions of each mini serving spatula are 4.5 inches in length and 1 inch in width.

2. Are the mini serving spatulas dishwasher safe?

Yes, the mini serving spatulas are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the mini serving spatulas be used for hot foods?

Yes, the mini serving spatulas are heat-resistant and can be used for serving hot foods.

4. Are the mini serving spatulas made of silicone or plastic?

The mini serving spatulas are made of heat-resistant nylon, not silicone or plastic. This makes them durable and safe for use with all types of cookware and bakeware.

5. How many mini serving spatulas come in a set?

There are 90 mini serving spatulas in each set, perfect for any large gathering or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchef.angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies