• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Sold 66 Mini Serving Spatulas Today...

In summary, Laura's principal ordered 66 Mini Serving Spatulas for Teacher Appreciation Week. She found the idea online and decided to break them into 2 orders to minimize shipping costs. She is also selling her Season's Best cookbook to make up the cost of the order.
lovemytools
My principal ordered 66 of these today for our entire teaching staff for Teacher Appreciation Week. We are going to put them in a clear bag with pretty ribbon and a tag that says " Thanks for serving up knowledge". I found that idea here.

So my question is what is the best way to order these? Do I split them into 2 shows? Do one show? I guess it would be a catalog show??

Thanks for helping me figure out the best way to do this. Since I am giving them by 20% discount I get the hostess benefits...

Laura

I'd do it as 1 order under the principal's name. Do this with "Consultant as Host." That's really what's happening. You're doing a catalog show with 1 large order. This will make the shipping only $4.25 and give you the host benefits.Oh, yeah, and congratulations!

Thanks Rae. I am excited because I am still in my first 30 days and this will get me even closer to that golden number to earn so PC dollars:)

Laura

Consider selling him/her 67. It make is just over $300.

I think you have to get approval from HO when that many of one product are ordered.

Teresa Lynn said:
I think you have to get approval from HO when that many of one product are ordered.

Yep- you hav to contact the solution center if you sell more than 50 to a customer.

Oh, yeah, forgot about that.

Then 33 to him & 33 to his wife. lol

At least you still have time tonight to call them (till 11pm CST)...so it doesn't hold up your show. I'd be afraid to even split it- in case they have that requirement to make sure they have that many available. But I get a little paranoid after a few recent orders getting so messed up. :D

Bluiydangl said:
Yep- you hav to contact the solution center if you sell more than 50 to a customer.

Do you know how that works? Do they give you authorization and then you enter it into P3?

Neat idea! How did you approach the principal with the offer?

I am teacher in charge of my school and the principal and assistant principal and I were talking about a PTA problem we had with Teacher Apreciation last year. The principal asked me what the administration should get the faculty as a gift this year. First thing I told her was NO MORE TEACHER STUFF. I have more mugs, pins, pens and pads of paper then I know what to do with. She knows I sell PC so she said what do you have that is $5 or less. I went to my room and printed out a few options- mini whipper, I Slice, orange peeler, and the mini serviung spatula and presented them to her. I did offer her my 20% discount because I just did not feel right making a profit off of my boss. I get the hostess benefits and trust me there are plenty of things on my wish list.

Sorry so long winded,
Laura

Great idea, Laura. Congrats on the big sell!

So one of my guest today was the principal of a private school. When I got to talking about the Mini Serving Spatula, I remembered this idea, and she loved it! I don't know how many she wants, but I'm excited. She also thought adding a season's best would be nice.

Tis the season for teacher appreciation. Get out there and pitch this idea to everyone you know!

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Tis the season for teacher appreciation. Get out there and pitch this idea to everyone you know!
That gives me a great idea of what to give my boys' Awana club teachers! I have alot of Season's Bests and who doesn't love a good cookbook! I could wrap them somehow and put a tag that says 'Thanks! You're the "Best"!' (I'm not super creative, can you tell!?) But when they each have 4-5 teachers, I need something really cheap for myself. Great ideas!*Be sure to let us know what HO says about the huge 66-spatula order. I'm curious.*

Well, I ended up gathering enough orders from an email I sent out to make 2 catalog shows out of it. They went through just fine because it was 35 on one order and 31 on another. I know I did not get the same amount of hostess benefits as have a $400 show but I am in my first 30 days and these were shows # 3 and #4 so I got my bonus PC $$$.

Push these at your shows. I am going to have a few things bagged and tagged to show at my large Mexican show on Friday night. Hopefully people will order when given the idea:)

What is the purpose of the Mini Serving Spatulas?

The Mini Serving Spatulas are designed for serving and portioning small items, such as appetizers, desserts, and condiments. They are perfect for hosting parties or events and making food presentation more visually appealing.

How many Mini Serving Spatulas come in a set?

Each set of Mini Serving Spatulas contains 4 spatulas, providing enough for multiple guests or dishes.

Are the Mini Serving Spatulas dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini Serving Spatulas are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. They are also heat resistant up to 428°F, making them safe to use when cooking or grilling.

What materials are the Mini Serving Spatulas made of?

The Mini Serving Spatulas are made of durable stainless steel with comfortable silicone grips. They are built to last and withstand frequent use.

Can the Mini Serving Spatulas be used for non-food items?

While the Mini Serving Spatulas are primarily designed for serving food, they can also be used for non-food items such as arts and crafts or DIY projects. However, we recommend using separate spatulas for food and non-food purposes to avoid cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minersmix
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Loves2cook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tree
  • whiteyteresa