• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Phone # to Home Office

In summary, the customer phone number for the Pampered Chef home office is 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433). The customer service hours are Monday-Friday from 7:00am-11:00pm CST and Saturday from 9:00am-6:00pm CST, with the option to leave a voicemail outside of these hours. Orders can be placed over the phone by calling the customer service number, and can also be tracked through the website or by contacting the home office. If there are any issues with an order, customers can contact the home office for assistance.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Ok, maybe I'm just blind today, but I can't find the phone # to give a cutomer to call about an exchange. I usually handle all returns and exchanges for my customers. Even for items they didn't purchase through me. But, one of my host's moms (who lives out of state) wanted to know about a replacement for her Professional cookware. I thought since the items have been discontinued, I know nothing about them, and have never actually spoken to her mom it would be best just to let her call on her own. Anyone have the # handy?

it's on the back of receipts. but it's 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433)

Thanks, I had that # but the prompts made me fele like it was just for consultants.

JennLizFran said:
Thanks, I had that # but the prompts made me fele like it was just for consultants.

If you are calling from the number you have registered with HO it automatically knows you are a consultant. If you call from a different number it does not.

Oh, neat! The things they can do with technology! Thanks so much!

JennLizFran said:
Oh, neat! The things they can do with technology! Thanks so much!

I used to have my home number registered with HO but I always called from my cell phone. I changed it so that I didn't have to tell the prompts every time that I was a consultant.

1. What is the customer phone number for the Pampered Chef home office?

The customer phone number for the Pampered Chef home office is 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433). This number can be used for general inquiries, ordering assistance, or to speak with a customer service representative.

2. What are the customer service hours for the home office?

The customer service hours for the Pampered Chef home office are Monday-Friday from 7:00am-11:00pm CST and Saturday from 9:00am-6:00pm CST. You can also leave a voicemail outside of these hours and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible.

3. Can I place an order over the phone with the home office?

Yes, you can place an order over the phone by calling 1-888-OUR-CHEF. A customer service representative will be happy to assist you with your order and answer any questions you may have.

4. Can I track my order with the home office?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account on our website or by contacting the home office at 1-888-OUR-CHEF. You will need your order number or the email address associated with your account to track your order.

5. What should I do if I have a problem with my order from the home office?

If you have any issues with your order, please contact the Pampered Chef home office at 1-888-OUR-CHEF. Our customer service team will work with you to resolve any problems and ensure your satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • Roadtripray