• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Care Calls: What's Your Strategy?

In summary, a customer care call is a proactive phone call made by Pampered Chef representatives to gather feedback, address concerns and provide support to customers. These calls are made regularly, typically after a purchase, and do not need to be requested. If a call is missed, a voicemail will be left with a callback number or customers can schedule a specific time for a call. All customer care calls are recorded for quality assurance.
erinhoward
If so, how long after they receive the order do you call? What do you say in yours?

I'm just starting out, would like to hear advice on these from others.

I try to do them, but I'm not perfect. I call the day after my show to thank them for coming, and I give the host aboutfive days to a week to get the products to the customer. I've also heard some consultants do a "Guarantee Check" 11 months after the show.

I call about 3-4 weeks after the show. I print out the Show Order Summary so I'll know what each customer ordered. Here's an example of what I might say:

Hi, this is Rae, the PC Consultant from Susie's party. I'm just calling to make sure you love what you got from her party.
[Wait for the customer's response. Assuming they love their products, I try to add some extra value to something they've bought.]I see that you bought the Garlic Press. Did you know that you can use that for ginger, too?

I always have, but I've started doing them differently. I call just before the show is submitted to thank the customers. And, I ask if there is anything else they need or anything else I can do. Some people add something to their order! :)

I give them a call about a month after the show, to see if they have used their products.

I try to call within the 30 days so there is easy return. I do what Rae says but since I usually do it during my son's nap in the afternoon, I rarely get anyone. I just leave a message and hope that there is a lot of good will.

1. What is a customer care call?

A customer care call is a phone call made by a representative from Pampered Chef to our customers in order to ensure their satisfaction with our products and services. It is a way for us to gather feedback, address any concerns or issues, and provide support and assistance.

2. How often do you make customer care calls?

We make customer care calls on a regular basis, typically within a few weeks after a customer has made a purchase. However, we may also make calls to follow up on specific issues or to gather feedback on new products.

3. Do I have to request a customer care call?

No, customer care calls are a standard part of our customer service process and do not need to be requested. We value our customers' opinions and want to ensure their satisfaction, so we proactively reach out to gather feedback and address any concerns.

4. What should I do if I miss a customer care call?

If you miss a customer care call from us, don't worry. We will leave a voicemail with a number for you to call back at your convenience. You can also reach out to our customer service team if you would like to schedule a specific time for a call.

5. Are customer care calls recorded?

Yes, for quality assurance purposes, all customer care calls are recorded. This allows us to review the calls and ensure that our representatives are providing the best possible service and addressing any concerns or issues effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey