• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Kind of Customer Care Calls Do You Make?

In summary, the customer care calls that the expert makes are effective because they are made six weeks after the show closes, keep it short, and try to call before or after the customer uses their product.

what kind of customer care calls do you make?

• morning after

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • announce monthly specials

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • cc/product follow ups

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • cc/pantry reorders

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • other

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
bbauman07
Gold Member
What kind of customer care calls do you make?

What has been most effective?

I have only done cc or out of the box calls. That's all, in fact I made 15 of them yesterday!!!;)

I try to do calls the day after the show to thank them for coming; though it doesn't always get done that fast! I like to try to call before we close.
If I don't get that done, I like to call after they get their products to see if they have questions & to let them know they can call me anytime.

I make MAC, OOTB, and general customer care calls. I can always think of a reason to call someone! :D

Well...which of those types of calls are you guys finding to be more effective? I have found that people aren't eager to speak with the the day after the party. They are suspicious as to why I called and quick to get off the phone. I like the random general cc, frankly because those are the only ones I have time for these days (still learning how to balance a husband that travels every week, 3 kids and an infant, and my business).

I generally make calls about six weeks after a show closes. That's plenty of time for them to have received and begun usuing their products.

I also do calls when a special includes something that someone has placed on their "call me when this goes on sale" list.

I Love to call my customers and ask how they are enjoying their products!! I also let them know what the specails are for that month and the next month....

Chef Kearns said:
Well...which of those types of calls are you guys finding to be more effective? I have found that people aren't eager to speak with the the day after the party. They are suspicious as to why I called and quick to get off the phone.

On those calls, I make a point of keeping it short and all I do is thank them....thank them for coming, thank them for ordering, give them a tip about a product they ordered, see if they have any questions, and then let them know when to expect the products.

I do not ask for bookings or their interest in the business unless we already talked about it at the show.

I think people are relieved about that.

none!

***shameful***

Paige Dixon said:
none!

***shameful***

I second that! However, I know that when I order something from a DS company like Lia Sophia or SLAH I have a "Don't call me, I'll call you" attitude. As long as I have the consultant's name and phone number to get in touch if necessary, I'd rather not get a cc call from them.

I have yet to actually work out the Morning after calls but within a day or two. I have to admit that most of the time the people aren't home so just leave messages. I do the Customer care calls at any time I just need to get in touch with people. Yes, I do it for more sales and bookings but geniunely want to stay in touch to help them. I have found I have people who tend to be more "my customers" knowing I care enough to follow up. It is hard to get ahold of people all the time but I think they know I am trying.

Oh, I just did the survey and have to say I wish I was better at doing the follow up on pantry items. I had a customer who purchased coffee a few times from me. That could have been more sales for me for February and I am sure she would have appreciated having it. <---kicking myself for not doing my job.

1. What types of customer care calls do you typically make?

As a representative for Pampered Chef, I make a variety of customer care calls, including following up on orders, addressing any concerns or issues with products, and assisting with returns or exchanges. I also make proactive calls to ensure customer satisfaction and gather feedback on our products and services.

2. How do you handle customer complaints or issues during a call?

Our main priority is to provide exceptional customer service and resolve any issues or concerns our customers may have. We listen attentively to the customer's complaint or issue and work towards finding a satisfactory solution. We also take the necessary steps to prevent similar issues from occurring in the future.

3. Do you offer any special promotions or discounts during customer care calls?

As a company, we value our customers and strive to provide them with the best deals and promotions. During customer care calls, we may offer special discounts or promotions on products or services as a gesture of appreciation for their loyalty to Pampered Chef.

4. Can I request a specific representative for my customer care calls?

While we cannot guarantee a specific representative for every call, we do our best to accommodate any requests. Our team of representatives is trained to provide excellent customer service, so you can be assured that you will receive the same level of care and assistance from any of our representatives.

5. How can I provide feedback on my customer care call experience?

We highly value our customers' feedback and strive to continuously improve our services. After your call, you may receive a survey or email where you can share your thoughts and suggestions. You can also reach out to us through our website or social media channels to provide feedback at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Bren706