• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Care Calls From a Year Ago

In summary, by doing customer care calls, you can reconnect with your past customers and get bookings for upcoming shows.
Hi,

Last year was my first year selling PC and I hardly did customer care calls. I didn't think it was necessary. Boy, was I wrong! For 2006, this is now a goal of mine and certain days I do better than others.

Does anyone have a suggestion for how to call people from a many months ago to a year? I want to reconnect with them to make sure they are happy with their products and to get bookings for May and June.

Thanks,

I started out this year doing exactly that. I said something like, "Hi Sally. This is Amy with the Pampered Chef, we met last June at Kim's party. I'm trying to give my business a boost this year by contacting all of my past customers and checking to make sure they are enjoying their Pampered Chef products."

You get the idea. From that I ask about booking a show and just close by letting them know to contact me if they need anything. Each call takes maybe 5 minutes at the most.

How do most people respond to that? Any booking or recruiting results?

What I use for the excuse to call when it's been a few months or more is to remind them of the 1 year guarentee. And people love it when you call to see if there items are out of the box.

I usually start the call with "Hi This is Tina Reese with the Pampered Chef. Is this a good time? I'm calling to make sure you have taken your items from Nancy show out of the box. (Then a little conversation about how much they love the products or I give them ideas on new ways to use the products) I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you of the 1 year guarentee on the products you bought. So if there is any problems you can exchange it or get a refund for one year after you buy it.

Then I ask them if they would be interested in hearing the upcoming specials. And then go through them.
Then I ask if they are interested in any of those.
If not I ask if they would like me to call them in a few months with the new specials.
Sometimes I also ask if they would like an updated catalog (Especially if the show they were at was the last season.) Then get their address and info. Then you can follow up in a few weeks to ask if they got the catalog and if they had any questions.

I have had some success doing it this way!

I completely understand where you're coming from. In my first year as a PC consultant, I also didn't put much emphasis on customer care calls. However, I quickly realized their importance and made it a priority for my business.

One suggestion I have for reconnecting with customers from several months ago to a year is to start by sending them a personalized email. This way, you can remind them of the products they purchased and ask them if they are still satisfied with them. You can also mention any new products or specials that may interest them.

Another approach is to call them directly and have a quick conversation about their previous purchase. Ask them if they have any feedback or if they need any additional products to complement what they already have. This can also be a great opportunity to mention any upcoming events or promotions that they may be interested in.

Remember to always be genuine and personable in your interactions with customers. They will appreciate the effort you put into reaching out to them and it may lead to future bookings or referrals.

Best of luck with your customer care calls and reaching your goals for 2006!

Sincerely,

1. What is the purpose of customer care calls from a year ago?

The purpose of customer care calls from a year ago is to follow up with customers who had previously contacted the company for support or assistance. These calls aim to ensure that the customer's issue has been resolved and to gather feedback on their overall experience with the company.

2. How often are customer care calls from a year ago made?

The frequency of customer care calls from a year ago varies depending on the company's policies and procedures. Some companies may make these calls on a monthly or quarterly basis, while others may only make them upon request from the customer.

3. Can I request a customer care call from a year ago?

Yes, most companies allow customers to request a customer care call from a year ago if they have any unresolved issues or concerns. You can contact the company's customer service department and request a call back from a representative.

4. Will my feedback from a customer care call a year ago be taken into consideration?

Yes, companies take customer feedback very seriously and use it to improve their products and services. Your feedback from a customer care call a year ago will be documented and reviewed by the company to make necessary changes or improvements.

5. How can I provide feedback if I missed a customer care call from a year ago?

If you missed a customer care call from a year ago, you can still provide feedback by contacting the company's customer service department. You can also reach out to the company through their website or social media platforms to share your feedback and concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • ameliasurf