• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Care Calls and Christmas

S
sfdavis918
I was just wondering when is everyone going to stop customer care calls before Christmas and when will you resume?

My calendar is pretty pathetic looking for next year and I was talking to my sister saying I need to get on the phone. She made the comment that it's getting a bit too close to Christmas for that now. I know it's not really, but it got me thinking, when will it be?

hmm... I am really bad and I don't usually make customer care calls. (Bad consultant!) But I'm probably going to follow up with people who ordered on December shows to make sure everything arrived and is as they expected. That will be based on when the shows are delivered.

I would say stop middle of next week.

I am stopping as of now~I have called several people and they just sound crazy when I mention a January show, so I am going to wait until the 28th to get going again!

I think I will wait now until after Christmas. I know that I am very busy right now and don't have much time to make these calls, so am thinking of who I would call. I need to call a couple hosts to close out their catalog shows and maybe, like Ann will call Dec guests and check on their orders that have recently been shipped.

There are a couple of people I may e-mail, just to keep the lines of communication open. I haven't been too on top of things myself and only have one show for the 6th of Jan. Right now I have to hope the hosts are not too busy to get me addresses so I can send out invites right after Christmas. I've told a couple of people I would call at the beginning of the month to see if we can set a date. I feel like all of a sudden here is Christmas and I'm not even remotely prepared myself!
Jessica

I am going to call until I get them done. The last thing I want is a frantic customer calling me on the 21 to say that she just opened the back to wrap a gift and something is missing.

Now, to get on the phone.....

1. When will customer care calls stop before Christmas?

It depends on the company and their specific policies. Some companies may stop customer care calls a few days before Christmas, while others may continue up until the actual day. It's best to check with the customer care department of the company in question for their specific schedule.

2. When will customer care calls resume after Christmas?

Again, this varies from company to company. Some may resume their customer care calls immediately after the Christmas holiday, while others may take a few days off. It's always best to check with the company for their specific schedule.

3. Will customer care calls affect my Christmas plans?

It depends on the timing of the calls and how long they take. If you have specific plans during the day, it's best to schedule the call for a time that won't interfere with your plans. Alternatively, you can also request a callback at a more convenient time.

4. Can I opt out of receiving customer care calls during the holiday season?

Yes, most companies have an option for customers to opt out of receiving customer care calls. You can usually do this by contacting the company's customer care department and requesting to be placed on a "do not call" list. However, keep in mind that this may affect your ability to receive important updates or assistance from the company.

5. Why do companies continue customer care calls during the busy holiday season?

Customer care calls are an important part of a company's customer service and support. They may continue these calls during the holiday season to ensure that their customers are taken care of and any issues are resolved in a timely manner. Additionally, some customers may have more free time during the holidays and may appreciate the opportunity to address any concerns or questions they may have with the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dkitten13
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • naekelsey