• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Care Calls Done by the Way the Customers Choose?

In summary, the questioner wants to know if the customer care calls are done by the way the customer chooses (texting, email, Facebook) or if they always call by phone. The answerer states that they will be doing more of the calls by the way the customer prefers, but they will still call if needed. They also suggest picking a show that the customer attended in the past 3 months and call them on Saturday morning. The questioner is interested in finding out if the customer is enjoying the products they received and if they have any suggestions for recipe ideas. The questioner also asks if the customer has been to a show since the show they attended with Suzie and if they would like to get together with the girls again
naekelsey
Gold Member
This question is for those of you that ask if people want to be contacted by email, text, Facebook and etc. Do you make your customer care calls by the way they choose or do you always make those by phone?

Depending on the nature of the contact, I will be doing it more and more by the way they prefer. Some of course (I feel) can only be done by phone, but much can be done by texting, email, and FB. There are door prize slips on file here that even ask how the customer wants to be contacted-I love them!

I've started asking how they'd like to be contacted - including texting - and I then contact them that way. I can always call if I need to also, but most people don't even answer their phones, but they will answer a text!

Thanks for your information..

Do you have a special form that you use to collect this information?

I am terrible at customer care calls. I want to start doing them but I am concerned about intruding on people. Yes I know, we are doing them a service, but people are so busy these days and have very little time with their family. I won't call on Sundays unless they request it...because Sunday is church day and family time and I don't want people calling me about business on those days. I have been thinking about post calls, but wondered if people really listen to those. Personally, I don't listen to recorded messages...I usually hang up as soon as I hear a recording.

So, yes I have a lot of hangups with the phone...lol

Shawnna said:
I am terrible at customer care calls. I want to start doing them but I am concerned about intruding on people. Yes I know, we are doing them a service, but people are so busy these days and have very little time with their family. I won't call on Sundays unless they request it...because Sunday is church day and family time and I don't want people calling me about business on those days. I have been thinking about post calls, but wondered if people really listen to those. Personally, I don't listen to recorded messages...I usually hang up as soon as I hear a recording.

So, yes I have a lot of hangups with the phone...lol

I would suggest picking a particular show that you did say 3 months ago. Call on Saturday morning, around 10, not too early, not after the mad rush of the day. Do the "wanted to check to be sure you're enjoying the products you got at "suzie's" show in October. I know you got the .... is it working well for you? Could you use some suggestions on recipe ideas? I find I use mine when.... I want to make sure you're getting your money's worth out of your products and that there aren't any issues you'd like me to help address. Have you been to a show since suzies? It was alot of fun wasn't it? Would you like to get together with the girls again? It'd be so much fun to treat you all to a fun night out and let YOU get the products you're still wanting for free and at a discount. Does that sound like something you'd be interested in looking into? ... It doesn't have to be right away, I'm currently booking shows for Feb. .. and Feb... Would one of those days work for you?.....

1. How do I choose the way in which my customer care calls are conducted?

The customer has the option to choose the way in which they would like their customer care calls to be conducted. This can be done by specifying their preferred method of communication, such as phone call, email, or live chat, when they first contact the customer care team.

2. What are the benefits of allowing customers to choose the way their customer care calls are done?

Allowing customers to choose the way in which their customer care calls are conducted can help improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. It also allows for a more personalized and efficient communication process, as the customer can choose the method that works best for them.

3. Can I change my preferred method of communication for customer care calls?

Yes, customers can change their preferred method of communication for customer care calls at any time by contacting the customer care team and requesting the change. The team will then update their records and conduct future calls according to the new method chosen.

4. What if I don't have a preferred method of communication for customer care calls?

If a customer does not have a preference, the customer care team will typically default to the most commonly used method, such as a phone call. However, if the customer would like to specify a preferred method, they can do so by contacting the team and making the request.

5. Are there any limitations to the ways in which customer care calls can be conducted?

The customer care team may have some limitations on the ways in which customer care calls can be conducted, such as availability of certain technologies or resources. However, the team will always do their best to accommodate the customer's preferred method of communication to ensure a satisfactory experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mary