• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CuPampered Chefake Pan Recipes: Looking for Suggestions

In summary, the CuPampered Chefake Pan is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes such as mini quiches, deep dish pizzas, frittatas, fruit tarts, and chocolate lava cakes. It is oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. There are also specific recipes available from Pampered Chef for this pan. However, it is not suitable for stovetop use and should be cleaned with warm soapy water to avoid scratching.
Auburn
I had a guest last night order the Foral Cupcake pan and ask if i had any great recipes for it. I told her I would certainly email her a few. Is there a listing somewhere of recipe by product?

Or does anyone have any suggestions I could pass on to her?

Thanks,
Tara

Pancakes, love pancakes in it!! You have to try it:)

So just basic Pancake batter in the cups?

They would certainly be pretty......

That is a very cool idea..

Thanks
Tara

Auburn said:
So just basic Pancake batter in the cups?

They would certainly be pretty......

That is a very cool idea..

Thanks
Tara

You bet, just your fav recipe. It's every Sunday morning around my place.

Floral Silicone Cupcake Pan RecipesI have attached a booklet all about this with some recipes. I believe I got it from this site.

Attachments

• SiliconeFloralBooklet[1].doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 453
Awesome Harriet,

Thanks so much for passing thing along.

Tara

Your welcome Tara.

This is so beautiful Harriet, great job!
Thanks for asking Tara!

Thanks Juliann but I can't take credit for this booklet. Someone else here did it and I just changed the info to be mine to pass out to my customers.

Related to CuPampered Chefake Pan Recipes: Looking for Suggestions

What are some popular recipes for the CuPampered Chefake Pan?

Some popular recipes for the CuPampered Chefake Pan include mini quiches, individual deep dish pizzas, frittatas, fruit tarts, and chocolate lava cakes.

Can I use the CuPampered Chefake Pan in the oven?

Yes, the CuPampered Chefake Pan is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Are there any recipes specifically designed for the CuPampered Chefake Pan?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes specifically designed for the CuPampered Chefake Pan, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert options.

Can I use the CuPampered Chefake Pan on the stovetop?

No, the CuPampered Chefake Pan is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave only.

How do I clean the CuPampered Chefake Pan?

The CuPampered Chefake Pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils on the pan to prevent scratching.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • hoosiergrad802
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies