• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Bridal Shower CuPampered Chefakes - Ideas & Recipes!

In summary, the conversation is about planning for a bridal shower and discussing different chocolate cupcake recipes to try. The speaker suggests using the Season's Best cupcakes with added chocolate chips or melted chocolate, and also mentions the Dark Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes from the Simply Sweet Cookbook. They also share some other fun cupcake recipes, including Salted Caramel Chocolate, Peanut Butter Cup, Chocolate Raspberry, S'mores, Black Forest, and Chocolate Covered Strawberry.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm hosting a bridal shower next weekend and the bride likes chocolate cupcakes. My sister thought it would be fun to try a couple different ones for her wedding this summer.

I like the new cupcakes in the Season's Best but do you think it would work if I left the lemon part out and used chocolate cake instead?

I was looking at the Dark CHocolate Truffle Cupcakes - has anyone made these. It seems like you would want to serve them warm but that won't work for us. I can make them the morning of but they won't be warm.

Anybody have any other fun cupcake recipes that are a little different than just regular cupcakes?

Oh, I love the Strawberry Cream Cupcake Desserts from the Simply Sweet Cookbook. They are definitely a little different - but probably have to be refrigerated due to the "filling". Not sure if that would work for you. Plus they are probably a little more labor-intensive.

OK, now that I have re-read your post - you are looking for chocolate! Haha.

The Dark Choc Truffle ones you are asking about - are those the ones from the Simply Sweet CB also?
If so, I made these for work awhile back - and I cooked them in the morning before I went in. The centers were still "liquidy" around lunchtime. I felt they were just as good even after a few hours.

They were good - but not "to die for". That was the general opinion of everyone in the department. I did some using straight milk choc (Lindor truffles) and I made a few using Peppermint truffles and sprinkled crushed peppermint pieces on top.

Thank you!Yes, I think it would work to leave out the lemon part and use chocolate cake instead in the Season's Best cupcakes. You could also try adding some chocolate chips or drizzling melted chocolate on top for an extra chocolatey touch. I have not personally made the Dark Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes, but I have heard great things about them. Even if you can't serve them warm, I'm sure they will still be delicious at room temperature. Some other fun cupcake recipes you could try are:1. Salted Caramel Chocolate Cupcakes - chocolate cupcakes filled with salted caramel and topped with a chocolate ganache and a sprinkle of sea salt2. Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes - chocolate cupcakes with a peanut butter filling and topped with a chocolate peanut butter frosting3. Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes - chocolate cupcakes with a raspberry filling and topped with a chocolate ganache and fresh raspberries4. S'mores Cupcakes - chocolate cupcakes with a graham cracker crust, a marshmallow filling, and topped with a chocolate ganache and a toasted marshmallow5. Black Forest Cupcakes - chocolate cupcakes with a cherry filling and topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings6. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes - chocolate cupcakes with a strawberry filling and topped with a chocolate ganache and a fresh strawberry. I hope these ideas help and that your bridal shower is a success! Happy baking!

1. What are some easy and delicious cupcake recipes for a bridal shower?

One popular recipe is our Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes, made with a zesty lemon cake mix and filled with fresh blueberries. Another option is our Strawberry Champagne Cupcakes, which have a hint of bubbly in both the cake and the frosting. For a traditional option, our Classic Vanilla Cupcakes with a rich buttercream frosting are always a crowd-pleaser.

2. Can I make cupcakes ahead of time for a bridal shower?

Yes, many of our cupcake recipes can be made ahead of time. You can bake them a day or two before the shower and store them in an airtight container. You can also freeze them for longer storage, just be sure to thaw them before frosting and serving.

3. Are there any gluten-free or vegan cupcake options?

Yes, we have several gluten-free cupcake recipes, such as our Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes and our Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcakes. We also have vegan options, including our Vegan Coconut Lime Cupcakes and our Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes. Just be sure to check the ingredients and any potential allergens before serving.

4. How can I decorate cupcakes for a bridal shower?

There are endless ways to decorate cupcakes for a bridal shower! You can use frosting and sprinkles in the wedding colors, top them with fresh flowers or fruit, or even add personalized toppers. Our Cupcake Decorating Kit also includes fun tools and decorations for creating beautiful and unique designs.

5. Can I use a Pampered Chef product to make cupcakes?

Absolutely! Our Stoneware Muffin Pan is perfect for baking cupcakes, as it evenly distributes heat for perfectly baked treats. Our Measure-All Cup and Adjustable Measuring Spoons are also great for accurate measurements when making cupcake batter. And don't forget about our Easy Accent Decorator for adding professional-looking frosting designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
annew
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Chef Gale
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies