• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Delicious Recipes with a DCB in January

In summary, the DCB can be used to make recipes for a show in January. The best DCB recipe is the chicken fajitas.
von, you can always use it in the oven until you have a big enough micro...

I wonder if it will fit in mine though. I need to measure. Our micro is our oven. Our oven went out, the the microwave, so we just bought a over range Convection Microwave. We love it!

Can someone give me the recipe for the 30 minute Chicken in the DCB. I wanted to make it for dinner tonight and I can't find my recipe! Thanks!

KrisGio said:
Can someone give me the recipe for the 30 minute Chicken in the DCB. I wanted to make it for dinner tonight and I can't find my recipe! Thanks!

it's behind CC in the budget friendly recipes and in the theme show section

Has anyone done Steak Fajitas in the DCB? If so, what cut of meat did you use? I have a customer that wants chicken and steak fajitas, but I've only done chicken and can't find anything on the steak. Thanks

praephil said:
Has anyone done Steak Fajitas in the DCB? If so, what cut of meat did you use? I have a customer that wants chicken and steak fajitas, but I've only done chicken and can't find anything on the steak. Thanks

Someone mentioned this last week, I think. If I remember right, it was suggested that you shouldn't do the steak in the DCB, because it might get tough. You can do it in the skillet though, and that can showcase the cookware. :)

ChefAlicia said:
How about a quick molten lava oreo cake.

Take a chocolate cake mix and put it in the baker and add the ingredients per the box instructions for the cake. use a whisk to whick it together. Take a can of Vanilla frosting and scoop it on the top of the cake. Place it in the microwave for 12 minutes.

Makes an awesome oreo cookie cake.

This sounds great, & I want to try it at a party one of my girlfriends is hosting.

I just have a question about the icing. Do you spread it on top of the unbaked cake or drop it by spoonfls throughout the cake? How do you do it? Thanks!!

amy07 said:
me too! I use it in place of the Jamaican Jerk for nachos too! If it is a large show, I'll make both. Of course we make the chicken in the DCB first! I shred the chicken with the mix 'n chop so that everyone gets chicken on their nachos. People love that!

How many chicken breasts do you do, Amy?
Do you cook them in the microwave or oven?
Lid on, I am assuming?

2 words, yum-0

ChefAlicia said:
How about a quick molten lava oreo cake.

Take a chocolate cake mix and put it in the baker and add the ingredients per the box instructions for the cake. use a whisk to whick it together. Take a can of Vanilla frosting and scoop it on the top of the cake. Place it in the microwave for 12 minutes.

Makes an awesome oreo cookie cake.

Do you cook with lid on or off?

Bumping -- I'm interested to know too about the Molten Lave Oreo Cake in the DCB.

can someone post the recipe for BarBQ chicken? can't find it....

What is the recipe for the barbeque chicken sandwiches? Sounds good. . . .

It's the same as the Smoky BBQ Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches, except you sub in chicken.....here ya go, enjoy:

Smoky BBQ Chicken Sandwiches & BBQ SAUCE

1 1/2 lbs Boneless Skinless chicken breast
2 teaspoons Garlic Oil (just press some garlic into the oil and let sit for a couple of minutes)
1 1/2 tbs of Smoky BBQ Rub
24 Soft Dinner Rolls

Place Chicken in Deep Covered Baker. Brush with Garlic Oil. Sprinkle with BBQ Rub. Place in Microwave 13-14 minutes. Remove and Chop chicken with Salad Chopper.

BBQ SAUCE –
1 cup Ketchup
2 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup of Light Brown Sugar
2 Tbs Smoky BBQ RUB

Add vinegar to Small Micro Cooker, ketchup, sugar, and rub. Stir with Nylon Mix n Masher. Microwave 2 minutes. Stir and serve or stir into chopped chicken.

The South of the border meatloaf is awesome!! My family loves it...

I've also done the 10 minute pork loin, I have my host get the hawiann bread and makes mini sandwiches. It is a big hit! I love my deep covered baker!!!!!

<h2>1. What is a DCB and how does it work?</h2><p>A DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a stoneware cooking vessel that allows you to cook foods in the microwave or oven with minimal added fats or oils. The stoneware material evenly distributes heat, resulting in delicious and evenly cooked meals.</p><h2>2. What types of recipes can be made in a DCB?</h2><p>A DCB can be used to make a variety of dishes such as casseroles, meats, vegetables, desserts, and even bread. The possibilities are endless!</p><h2>3. Can I use the DCB in both the microwave and oven?</h2><p>Yes, the DCB is safe to use in both the microwave and oven. However, it is important to note that the lid should not be used in the oven, as it is not oven-safe.</p><h2>4. How can I incorporate the DCB into a Pampered Chef show?</h2><p>There are many ways to showcase the DCB at a Pampered Chef show. You can demonstrate how to make a recipe using the DCB, offer tips and tricks for using it, or even have a cooking competition with guests using the DCB.</p><h2>5. Can you share a quick and easy recipe that can be made in the DCB during a Pampered Chef show?</h2><p>One delicious and simple recipe that can be made in the DCB is our One-Pot Chicken and Vegetable Bake. Simply place chicken breasts in the DCB and top with your favorite vegetables, such as carrots, potatoes, and green beans. Sprinkle with your preferred seasonings and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes. The result is a flavorful and healthy meal that can be easily made during a Pampered Chef show.</p>

1. What is a DCB and how does it work?

A DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a stoneware cooking vessel that allows you to cook foods in the microwave or oven with minimal added fats or oils. The stoneware material evenly distributes heat, resulting in delicious and evenly cooked meals.

2. What types of recipes can be made in a DCB?

A DCB can be used to make a variety of dishes such as casseroles, meats, vegetables, desserts, and even bread. The possibilities are endless!

3. Can I use the DCB in both the microwave and oven?

Yes, the DCB is safe to use in both the microwave and oven. However, it is important to note that the lid should not be used in the oven, as it is not oven-safe.

4. How can I incorporate the DCB into a Pampered Chef show?

There are many ways to showcase the DCB at a Pampered Chef show. You can demonstrate how to make a recipe using the DCB, offer tips and tricks for using it, or even have a cooking competition with guests using the DCB.

5. Can you share a quick and easy recipe that can be made in the DCB during a Pampered Chef show?

One delicious and simple recipe that can be made in the DCB is our One-Pot Chicken and Vegetable Bake. Simply place chicken breasts in the DCB and top with your favorite vegetables, such as carrots, potatoes, and green beans. Sprinkle with your preferred seasonings and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes. The result is a flavorful and healthy meal that can be easily made during a Pampered Chef show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies