• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are You Bumping up Your January Shows?

In summary, the author is offering a promotional freebie of a 10" stainless covered skillet to the show with the highest sales. She is using it both as a booking promotion and a host coaching tool for January.
koima
I am starting to book my January shows and am trying to bump up the average show total and encourage bookings. I'm offering the promotional freebie of the 10" stainless covered skillet to the show with the highest sales. I'm using that both as a booking promotion and a host coaching tool for January.

I got the idea for giving it away here on another thread, and the idea of linking it to highest sales from my upline - thanks Stephanie!

What are you doing to bring in the big numbers in January?

Did you earn the Skillet or are you paying for it out of your pocket?

Earn the skillet with the January-February promotion.

:) good idea - great incentive. I am gonna give that some thought if I don't get the response I want from my phone calls on Thurs-Fri.

I have a sheet I'm using - 3 columns - 3 incentives. Sorry, I'm at my other job right now, don't have it here. Basically it says: Get $300 in sales and 3 bookings (firm on my calendar) and get $25 more free product. Get 5 orders before your show (payment in hand the night of your show) 15 buying guests at your show, and 5 orders with payments within 3 days after your show and get $50 extra free product. Beat my highest show $1295 and get $75 in extra free product.

Obviously you put this under the host under utilizing the discount, so your out of pocket isn't that bad, and they way I look at it well worth it. I also state they can only win in 1 column.

Hmmm, Liz, if you get a chance later could you post that? I really like the idea!
Thanks!

I am offering an extra half-price item for shows over $400, but I only have one person so far that knows that. I could easily change.

I think I'm going to try the thing that was discussed the other day where the host can buy a product at the price of the day... I'm thinking about doing a food chopper OR trifle bowl

I am just trudging along as usual and trusting God to provide.

1. How can I increase my January show bookings?

To increase your January show bookings, consider reaching out to past customers and offering a special discount or incentive for booking a show in January. You can also utilize social media and email marketing to promote your January shows.

2. What promotions or specials are available for January shows?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of promotions and specials for January shows, such as discounted products, hostess rewards, and free shipping. Check the consultant portal for the latest promotions and share them with your customers to help boost your bookings.

3. How can I make my January shows stand out and attract more guests?

Consider hosting a themed show for January, such as a healthy eating or meal prep theme. You can also offer interactive activities or games to engage guests and make the show more memorable. Additionally, promoting the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products and discounts, can help attract more guests.

4. What tips do you have for overcoming January show cancellations?

One tip for overcoming January show cancellations is to have a backup plan in case your host needs to cancel. This could include offering a virtual show or booking a new host for the same date. You can also remind hosts of the great benefits they'll receive from hosting a show, which can encourage them to follow through with their booking.

5. How can I motivate my team to book more January shows?

To motivate your team to book more January shows, consider offering incentives or rewards for consultants who book a certain number of shows during the month. You can also share success stories and tips from other consultants who have had successful January shows to inspire your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sunnygirl in nd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • ChefJoyJ