• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Filter for Guests Purchasing Product X in Reports on pp3

In summary, to create a filter for guests purchasing Product X in Reports on pp3, log in to your pp3 account and go to the Reports section. Click on the "Filters" tab and then select "Create New Filter". Name your filter, select "Guests" as the user type, and choose "Product X" in the "Products" section. Save the filter and repeat these steps to add multiple filters. To view the results of your filter, go to the Reports section and click on the "Filters" tab. You can also edit or delete a filter by clicking on the filter name. The filter will automatically update with new data, as long as the criteria remain the same.
niktim3
Allright, since I have no clue how to do this, I know someone out there will!!
If I want to go under reports on PP3, and make a filter for guests who have bought product X, how do I do this??
THanks!
Nicole

try going to reports and order history

To create a filter for guests who have bought product X on PP3, follow these steps:1. Open your PP3 account and go to the "Reports" section.2. Click on "Create a Report" button to start creating a new report.3. In the Report Type field, select "Guest Purchases" from the drop-down menu.4. In the Filters section, click on "Add Filter" and select "Product Name" as the filter type.5. In the filter options, select "Equals" from the drop-down menu and type in the name of product X in the text box.6. Click on "Add Filter" again and select "Customer Type" as the filter type.7. In the filter options, select "Equals" from the drop-down menu and choose "Guest" as the customer type.8. Click on "Save Report" to save your filter settings.Now, when you run this report, it will only show the purchases made by guests who have bought product X. You can also save this report for future use by clicking on the "Save Report" button at the top of the report page.

Related to Creating a Filter for Guests Purchasing Product X in Reports on pp3

1. How do I create a filter for guests purchasing Product X in Reports on pp3?

To create a filter for guests purchasing Product X in Reports on pp3, follow these steps:1. Log in to your pp3 account.2. Navigate to the Reports section.3. Click on the "Filters" tab.4. Click on "Create New Filter".5. Name your filter and select "Guests" as the user type.6. In the "Products" section, select "Product X" from the drop-down menu.7. Save your filter by clicking on "Create Filter".

2. Can I apply multiple filters for guests purchasing Product X in Reports on pp3?

Yes, you can apply multiple filters for guests purchasing Product X in Reports on pp3. Simply follow the same steps as above to create another filter and select "Add Filter" when prompted to choose a filter type. You can continue adding filters until you have the desired combination.

3. How do I view the results of my filter for guests purchasing Product X in Reports on pp3?

To view the results of your filter, go to the Reports section and select the "Filters" tab. Your filter will be listed here, and you can click on it to view the results. You can also click on the "View Report" button next to your filter to see a detailed report.

4. Can I edit or delete a filter for guests purchasing Product X in Reports on pp3?

Yes, you can edit or delete a filter for guests purchasing Product X in Reports on pp3. To edit a filter, simply click on the filter name and make the necessary changes. To delete a filter, click on the filter name and then click on the "Delete Filter" button at the bottom of the page.

5. Will my filter for guests purchasing Product X in Reports on pp3 automatically update with new data?

Yes, your filter will automatically update with new data. As long as the filter criteria remain the same, it will continue to show the most up-to-date results. However, if you make any changes to the filter, you will need to save it to see the updated data.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tinat51796