• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cranberry Ring Recipe: All the Best/Celebrations Cookbook

In summary, the Cranberry Ring recipe can be found in the All the Best cookbook and consists of a flavorful mixture of turkey, cheese, celery, cranberries, and spices, baked into a golden brown ring shape. It is a delicious and festive dish that is perfect for any holiday celebration.
sailortena
Hi! Does anyone have the recipe for the Cranberry Ring? I think it was in the All the Best or Celebrations cookbook ... I don't remember. I have a customer who wants the recipe.

Thanks much!

The Turkey and Cranberry ring??
It's in the All the Best

Turkey and Cranberry ring

2 cups chopped cooked turkey
1 1/4 cups (5 oz) shredded swiss cheese
1/2 cup sliced celery
1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
3 tbsp snipped fresh parsley
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tbls honey Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
1 egg white, lightly beaten

1. Preheat oven to 375. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine turkey, 1 cup of cheese, celery, cranberries, parsley, mayonnaise, mustard, and black pepper; mix well.
2. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape; finish shape as directed. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

Hi there! I found the recipe for the Cranberry Ring in the All the Best cookbook. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 (3 oz) package raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (8 oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepperInstructions:
1. In a medium bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water and cranberry sauce until well combined.
2. Refrigerate until mixture is thickened but not set, about 45 minutes.
3. Stir in pecans, celery, and green onion.
4. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Fold into gelatin mixture.
5. Pour into a ring mold or a 6-cup bundt pan. Refrigerate until fully set, about 2 hours.
6. To serve, dip mold in hot water for a few seconds, then invert onto a serving plate. Fill center of ring with desired toppings, such as extra cranberry sauce or fresh fruit.
7. Enjoy your Cranberry Ring! Let me know how it turns out for you.

What ingredients are needed for the Cranberry Ring Recipe?

The ingredients needed for the Cranberry Ring Recipe are:

• 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
  • 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans
  • 1/2 cup chopped celery

What is the preparation time for the Cranberry Ring Recipe?

The preparation time for the Cranberry Ring Recipe is approximately 20 minutes. This does not include the time needed for the gelatin to set in the refrigerator.

Can I use dried cranberries instead of fresh or frozen cranberries?

Yes, you can use dried cranberries in this recipe. However, you may need to adjust the amount of sugar used as dried cranberries are usually sweeter than fresh or frozen cranberries.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Cranberry Ring Recipe ahead of time. It is recommended to make it at least 8 hours before serving to allow the gelatin to set properly in the refrigerator.

What occasions are best for serving the Cranberry Ring Recipe?

The Cranberry Ring Recipe is perfect for holiday gatherings and celebrations such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. It can also be served as a refreshing dessert for summer parties and BBQs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minersmix
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • riannasmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
thepartylady
  • ChefMary412