• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cranberry Deep Covered Baker Recipes

and we don't want that!I have had the problem, of things taking longer than just in a baking pan, do I need to heat the dish while it is preheating??No, you don't need to preheat the dish. Just put it in the microwave and follow the instructions that came with the dish.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
This is from Don Funt and came down through Helaine Balsamo - want to make sure to give credit where credit is due - this is awesome!!!

Attachments

• CranberryDeepCoveredBakerRecipes.doc
    37 KB · Views: 993
Hey Carolyn!
I just got that, too! -from Tish! I think you said your parents knew her...

SusanBP0129 said:
Hey Carolyn!
I just got that, too! -from Tish! I think you said your parents knew her...

Yes, they used to go to her cluster meetings up in NJ.
Do you get her emails? I used to get them when my dad was part of her hospitality cluster -- now he's only there once in a blue moon and he changed email addresses so he doesn't get them anymore -- I would LOVE if you would forward them to me!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dannyzmom said:
Yes, they used to go to her cluster meetings up in NJ.
Do you get her emails? I used to get them when my dad was part of her hospitality cluster -- now he's only there once in a blue moon and he changed email addresses so he doesn't get them anymore -- I would LOVE if you would forward them to me!!

Sure!! Just PM me your email :) She is awesome. I love her meetings!

Whiteyteresa posted that here a couple of days ago and I got it from my director as well. Then I got Helaine's email today and then I saw your post...I think it's a hint that I should get the cranberry baker and make some of these recipes!!!!

cat said:
Whiteyteresa posted that here a couple of days ago and I got it from my director as well. Then I got Helaine's email today and then I saw your post...I think it's a hint that I should get the cranberry baker and make some of these recipes!!!!

OK...who is this Helaine person, cuz I got the same email...:eek: :rolleyes: :eek: OK...but more important info...I tried the Bachelors Roast yesterday & It Was Awesome, except I cooked it longer than it said to.....:D

Thanks So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm defrosting a chicken and was planning on using my DCB for the first time tonight. I'm glad I found this document. Has anyone tried the new 30-minute recipe where you microwave it in the DCB?

dannyzmom said:
This is from Don Funt and came down through Helaine Balsamo - want to make sure to give credit where credit is due - this is awesome!!!
THanks Carolyn!! Definately going to have to try some of these:) Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much for these. I love sharing recipes with my guests. I usually give them out with the corresponding product. :)

Ginger428 said:
OK...who is this Helaine person, cuz I got the same email...:eek: :rolleyes: :eek: OK...but more important info...I tried the Bachelors Roast yesterday & It Was Awesome, except I cooked it longer than it said to.....:D

Hehe..Helaine Balsamo is an Advanced Director in East Brunswick, NJ. I think she has like 70-80 people in her downline...and she's my hospitality Director. I think she also provides hospitality for one of Carolyn's recruits.

Uh, Ginger, was that a rhetorical question?!? Or were you expecting an answer? Hehe..:D

hehehehe.....:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: nevermind;)

JackieBozeman said:
I'm defrosting a chicken and was planning on using my DCB for the first time tonight. I'm glad I found this document. Has anyone tried the new 30-minute recipe where you microwave it in the DCB?

I do mine differently than the HO recipe as I just salt and pepper and put some italian seasoning or rosemary or southwestern or whatever I am in the mood for. I did this at shows in September and the chicken is wonderful. So juicy and flavorful. You will be amazed.

dollfangs said:
I do mine differently than the HO recipe as I just salt and pepper and put some italian seasoning or rosemary or southwestern or whatever I am in the mood for. I did this at shows in September and the chicken is wonderful. So juicy and flavorful. You will be amazed.

Melissa -
do you have an outline for your chicken shows -- I am at a loss as to how to make a "demo" out of doing the chicken

Thanks Melissa. I love the idea of using the different PC seasonings.

I want to use the BBQ chicken recipe, cn you give me approximately how long it should take to do 5 breast at 350.
I have had the problem, of things taking longer than just in a baking pan, do I need to heat the dish while it is preheating??

Why not use the microwave? That is where the DCB really "shines"! Don't ever preheat the stoneware. It can break! Since this is considered "misuse", the guarantee would be voided...

What is a Cranberry Deep Covered Baker?

A Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is a ceramic baking dish with a deep, domed lid that is used for cooking a variety of dishes in the oven or microwave.

Can I use the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker for other recipes besides cranberry dishes?

Yes, the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker can be used for a variety of recipes, such as casseroles, roasts, desserts, and more. Its versatility makes it a popular kitchen tool.

Do I need to preheat the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker before using it?

No, preheating is not necessary for the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker. You can put your dish directly into a cold oven or microwave and follow the recipe's instructions for cooking time and temperature.

Can I use the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker on the stovetop?

No, the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker is not meant to be used on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave only.

What are some popular recipes to make in the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker?

Some popular recipes to make in the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker include cranberry chicken, pot roast, mac and cheese, baked apples, and even bread. The possibilities are endless with this versatile kitchen tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • forkatieb