• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Tri-Fold Cranberry Baker Recipe?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Cranberry Baker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of delicious cranberry recipes, including the popular Cranberry Apple Crisp. It can also be used for other dishes such as casseroles and desserts. To clean and care for the baker, hand wash it with warm water and avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials. It can also be used in the microwave, but for no more than 8 minutes at a time.
Lorna May
Gold Member
I know the recipes are here for the cranberry baker, there was one that was a tri fold, could someone direct me to it. I have searched attachments, recipes and cranberry baker no luck.
Lorna:eek:

Never mind, I had the good sense to save it on my computer.
Lorna

Attached is what I have - I hope it helps...

Attachments

• CranberryDeepCoveredBakerRecipes.doc
    37 KB · Views: 296
  • DeepCoveredBakerTri-Fold.doc
    46 KB · Views: 314

Related to Where Can I Find the Tri-Fold Cranberry Baker Recipe?

1. What is the best cranberry recipe to make in the Pampered Chef Cranberry Baker?

The Pampered Chef Cranberry Baker is perfect for making a variety of delicious cranberry recipes. One of the most popular and highly rated recipes is the Cranberry Apple Crisp. It combines the tartness of cranberries with the sweetness of apples and a crunchy oat topping. You can find the full recipe on the Pampered Chef website.

2. Can I use frozen cranberries in the Pampered Chef Cranberry Baker?

Yes, frozen cranberries can be used in the Pampered Chef Cranberry Baker. Simply thaw them before using and drain off any excess liquid. Frozen cranberries can be a great option when fresh ones are not in season. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Can the Pampered Chef Cranberry Baker be used for anything other than cranberry recipes?

While the Cranberry Baker is specifically designed for cranberry recipes, it can also be used for other dishes such as small casseroles, dips, and even individual desserts like apple crisp or peach cobbler. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature as needed.

4. How do I clean and care for my Pampered Chef Cranberry Baker?

The Pampered Chef Cranberry Baker is made from stoneware and is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm water and a mild soap to preserve the integrity of the stoneware. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials to clean it. Also, make sure to allow the baker to cool completely before washing.

5. Can the Pampered Chef Cranberry Baker be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Cranberry Baker can be used in the microwave. However, it is not recommended to use it in the microwave for more than 8 minutes at a time, as this may cause the stoneware to crack or break. Also, make sure to use oven mitts or a towel when handling the hot baker out of the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Jennie50