• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Recipe Booklet Someone Posted - I Think????

In summary, the recipe booklet can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, but it is not available for free download. It typically includes around 50 to 100 recipes and may be included in party host rewards or promotions, but there are no specific discounts available for it.
whiteyteresa
Some time in the last month or so, someone posted a recipe booklet that was 13 pages long. It looked like when you printed it out, it would look like a book with pages that you fold in half and will look like a cookbook. I thought (and that is dangerous) it was either Trifle recipes or Cranberry baker Recipes.

I loved it and i thought (another dangerous move) I save it. I just can't find it.

It isn't the one that pamperedharriet posted. That is just regular pages.

Thanks for all your help

Everyone on here is amazing Thanks

~

Help Please!!!!!!!

I posted a booklet about Potatoes that fits your description...but it wasn't product specific. I'm checking my files to see if I have a booklet saved regarding either one of the products you mentioned.

Could it have been the springform pan? I have one that I downloaded in late December.

There's also a Rice Cooker booklet that flies around periodically...

Related to Looking for a Recipe Booklet Someone Posted - I Think????

1. Where can I find the recipe booklet that someone posted?

The recipe booklet can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy.

2. Is the recipe booklet available for purchase?

Yes, the recipe booklet is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. It may also be included in certain party host rewards or promotions.

3. Can I download the recipe booklet for free?

No, the recipe booklet is not available for free download. It can only be purchased through Pampered Chef.

4. How many recipes are included in the booklet?

The number of recipes included in the booklet may vary, but typically there are around 50 to 100 recipes.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts available for the recipe booklet?

Unfortunately, there are no current promotions or discounts specifically for the recipe booklet. However, you may be able to use any applicable discounts or specials on the Pampered Chef website towards the purchase of the booklet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMomto4
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • tlennhoff
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • Chef Niki