• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cracklin' Rosie Get on Board ♪♫♪

In summary, DH surprised me with tickets to see Neil Diamond and I am extremely excited! I will be sitting close to the stage and may need ear plugs. It turns out he will also be a mentor on American Idol this week. My friend also got tickets to see her favorite, Jimmy Buffett. Neil Diamond holds a special place in my heart, as his song was my wedding song. He is known for being a great performer and his music is perfect for road trips and cleaning. One fan even shared a funny story about him taking his pants off during a concert. Another fan has seen him 15 times and her favorite song is "Forever in Bluejeans." She also plans on getting tickets for his upcoming shows.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
DH bought me tickets to go see Neil Diamond!!!!!!!!!! (spazzing out)!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I LOVE Neil Diamond! I'm sitting 19 rows from the stage and I'm pretty sure I'll need ear plugs!

Cool! He's going to be the mentor on American Idol this week.

WOW!! Good for you - I just got tickets this morning to see my fav Jimmy Buffett!!!

That is awesome you got tickets to see him. I'm hoping my mom and I get to see him when he is in Seattle. I grew up listening to him. Sweet Caroline, da da!

I didn't know he was the mentor on Idol this week. It's going to be great!

I love Neil Diamond! Cool for you! Our wedding song was "Will You Marry Me?" by Neil Diamond.

How exciting! He has a reputation for being an amazing performer. I love his music for road trips. House cleaning too (I get so caught up in dancing and singing along, everything gets done without it being drudgery.....for those of you who've met me, I apologize for the visual!)

leggy

My sister and I took our Mom a few years ago. He was great! Something happened to the sound and while they were fixing it my sister and I went to go get something to drink, well Neil Diamond decided to take his pants off to entertain the crowd!:eek: He had on spandex shorts on under them! He looked pretty good! Just sorry my sister and I missed it!

Kelly V.

I LOVE him! I have seen him 15 times. The best was at Christmas time one year and it was "in the round". His whole stage rotated so there were no bad seats and they had a choir on risers. When the lights went out the choir was lighted to look like a Christmas tree.

I'm totally pumped! My favorite song is Forever in Bluejeans! Love that song!

Up until about 3 years ago, my Sister thought he was singing Reverend Bluejeans! LOL

October 1 and 2 were just announced for LA. I am going to try to get tickets!

Related to Cracklin' Rosie Get on Board ♪♫♪

What is "Cracklin' Rosie Get on Board ♪♫♪" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

"Cracklin' Rosie Get on Board ♪♫♪" is a popular song by Neil Diamond that is often used in Pampered Chef's promotional materials and events. The lyrics are changed to incorporate Pampered Chef products and the song is used to create a fun and energetic atmosphere for customers and consultants.

How can I incorporate "Cracklin' Rosie Get on Board ♪♫♪" into my Pampered Chef parties?

There are many ways to incorporate the song into your parties, such as playing it as background music, having guests sing along during a cooking demonstration, or even creating a dance routine to go along with the song. Get creative and have fun with it!

Do I need to have musical talent to use "Cracklin' Rosie Get on Board ♪♫♪" at my Pampered Chef parties?

No musical talent is required to use the song at your parties. The lyrics are simple and easy to learn, and the song is meant to be a fun and lighthearted addition to your events. Just have fun with it and your guests will too!

Can I use "Cracklin' Rosie Get on Board ♪♫♪" in my Pampered Chef social media posts?

Yes, you can use the song in your social media posts as long as you have the appropriate licenses and permissions. Make sure to credit the song and artist in your posts.

Is "Cracklin' Rosie Get on Board ♪♫♪" available for purchase or download?

The original version of the song by Neil Diamond is available for purchase or download, but the Pampered Chef version with altered lyrics is not available for purchase. It is meant to be used exclusively for Pampered Chef events and materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • babywings76