• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Vacation: 5 Days Left!

In summary, Phyllis is excited for her second conference and is looking forward to it. She is in wave 3 and is looking forward to walking on stage.
sburnside said:
I'm supposed to be in Wave 1 but due to a conflict I will be in Wave 3. Is 3 the best wave anyway? I will be assigned an executive director due to the change so hopefully I'll have a connection with one of you guys; however, I don't find out my assignment until I get to conference.
Of course it is! Ann and I are there! I think KG too, but he likes the aura of mystery.

Looking forward to conference and meeting all the Cheffers here.

Wave 3 for ME!

Me, too! Hope to meet some of you guys this year!

I am sooooo excited and have 2 of my 3 coming! I will be signing one more soon who is also planning on coming!!!

Been with PC little over 2 months now! I will be there. But I HAVE to bring my DH & DD. DD is 8 months old and I haven't been away from her yet. I dont want my first time away from her to be for 3 days I would go insane! And I am worried I would do nothing but think of her while I was there and not have the fun I should! I can't wait!!!!

Hi Everyone!! I'm in Wave 3 as well. BUT>>>>>I will be walking as a new director as of 5-1-08.. GO ME!! :D I'm with Donna McDonald!!!! :chef:

CONGRATULATIONS, MrsBetty!!!

We'll be cheering for you!

Looks like I am wave three too! Looking forward to meeting you guys :)

I'm in wave 3.Just started my career Jan 29th. Looking forward to this experience. I'm taking the tour of the home office...anyone else doing it?

I am in Wave 3. This is my first conference and I am excited for all the new information and people. I know that missing Jimmy Buffett in Cincy is going to be worth it!

--/\-- Fins Up!

<h2>1. What are some quick and easy recipes I can make before my vacation?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend our Quick Cooker, which can whip up dishes like pulled pork, chili, and soup in just a fraction of the time. Our Veggie Spiralizer and Salad Chopper are also great tools for creating healthy and delicious meals in a flash.</p><h2>2. How can I stay organized while packing for vacation?</h2><p>Our Large Utility Tote is the perfect solution for keeping your belongings organized and easily accessible while traveling. It also doubles as a beach bag, so you can pack it with all your essentials for a day at the beach.</p><h2>3. What kitchen tools should I bring on vacation?</h2><p>I recommend bringing our Flexible Cutting Mats, which are lightweight and easy to pack, and our Mini Mix N Scraper, which is perfect for making small batches of dips, dressings, and marinades. Our Garlic Press and Citrus Press are also great for adding flavor to your meals while on vacation.</p><h2>4. How can I make sure I don't forget anything important for my trip?</h2><p>Our Ultimate Mini Travel Set includes all the essentials for a stress-free vacation, including a travel-size knife, peeler, and measuring cups. You can also use our Packing List Notepad to make sure you have everything you need before you head out the door.</p><h2>5. What are some must-have items for a beach vacation?</h2><p>Our Beach Blanket is a must-have for any beach vacation. It's water-resistant, sand-proof, and folds up easily for convenient carrying. Our Chillzanne Rectangle Server is also great for keeping snacks and drinks cool while you're soaking up the sun.</p>

1. What are some quick and easy recipes I can make before my vacation?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend our Quick Cooker, which can whip up dishes like pulled pork, chili, and soup in just a fraction of the time. Our Veggie Spiralizer and Salad Chopper are also great tools for creating healthy and delicious meals in a flash.

2. How can I stay organized while packing for vacation?

Our Large Utility Tote is the perfect solution for keeping your belongings organized and easily accessible while traveling. It also doubles as a beach bag, so you can pack it with all your essentials for a day at the beach.

3. What kitchen tools should I bring on vacation?

I recommend bringing our Flexible Cutting Mats, which are lightweight and easy to pack, and our Mini Mix N Scraper, which is perfect for making small batches of dips, dressings, and marinades. Our Garlic Press and Citrus Press are also great for adding flavor to your meals while on vacation.

4. How can I make sure I don't forget anything important for my trip?

Our Ultimate Mini Travel Set includes all the essentials for a stress-free vacation, including a travel-size knife, peeler, and measuring cups. You can also use our Packing List Notepad to make sure you have everything you need before you head out the door.

5. What are some must-have items for a beach vacation?

Our Beach Blanket is a must-have for any beach vacation. It's water-resistant, sand-proof, and folds up easily for convenient carrying. Our Chillzanne Rectangle Server is also great for keeping snacks and drinks cool while you're soaking up the sun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JAE