• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Vacation: 5 Days Left!

In summary, Phyllis is excited for her second conference and is looking forward to it. She is in wave 3 and is looking forward to walking on stage.
ljeffries
Can't wait!!:thumbup:

Me!!We're gonna have to have another meet n greet, like last year. :D

Me too!

Looking forward to the Cheffer MNG!

Me, Me, Me!!! And I'm bringing a bunch of my migraine meds this year so I'm not going to have to miss the MnG!

me!! hope to meet you all this year! :)

I'll be there too!!!!:)

I have to miss this year since I'm due with my second baby on July 26th. I guess that wasn't very good planning on my part. ;) I hope you guys have fun though...I'll be thinking of you all!

Wave three here. Woo-hoo!

leggy

I'm in wave 3 too!:balloon:

Wave 3! Wave 3!! Wave 3!!!

The last day is my wedding anniversary. It will be 11 years for us. My husband is planning on coming to conference with me. BECAUSE I'LL BE WALKING THE STAGE, BABY!! So far, 4 new consultants this year. Hope to keep going strong with the recruiting. See you at the MNG!

Wave three for me also! I am so glad since last year (wave 1) airfare was so much more expensive closer to July 4.

rebeccastt said:
I have to miss this year since I'm due with my second baby on July 26th. I guess that wasn't very good planning on my part. ;) I hope you guys have fun though...I'll be thinking of you all!
I didn't realize you were pregnant - Congrats! We'll miss you.

Chef Kearns said:

The last day is my wedding anniversary. It will be 11 years for us. My husband is planning on coming to conference with me. BECAUSE I'LL BE WALKING THE STAGE, BABY!! So far, 4 new consultants this year. Hope to keep going strong with the recruiting. See you at the MNG!

Wow, that is fantastic! Must have been those awesome roommates at leadership who inspired you! (chuckle:rolleyes: )

Can't wait to yell for you at National.
leggy

I'm in Wave 3, too! Woohoo - going to try to get my whole team to come with me, too. 2 are already in - just have to work on the other 2 (and the next 2 I recruit so I can walk as a director!) :D

I'm in wave three. Don't know what the agenda was but our director kept us so busy last year there wasn't much time for anything else.

I'm in Wave 3 with you Lamar!!!!! Can't wait to walk across stage...

Phyllis
Future Director (soon to be DIRECTOR)

Wave 3 - National Conference 2008!

I'll be there too! Looking forward to it:)

pchefphyllis50 said:
I'm in Wave 3 with you Lamar!!!!! Can't wait to walk across stage...

Phyllis
Future Director (soon to be DIRECTOR)

Wave 3 - National Conference 2008!
You go , Phyllis!!!

me too!!! I am so looking forward to it. I was a teacher for 8 years before my too little ones came and I found out it was cheeper for me to stay home and teach them myself.

National was fun last year and NOTHING like all those hum drum blaugh blaugh teacher conferences.

pamperedlinda said:
I didn't realize you were pregnant - Congrats! We'll miss you.

Thanks! I'm excited for the baby to come, but of course I would love to be at conference. Seriously, I'll have to plan better the next time. :)

Wave 3 for me too!

I'm in Wave 3 too!

I'm in wave 3 bt I have a conflict and will attend wave 1.

Chef Kearns said:

Same here! Well, on May 24th that is... but still, 11 years! But, I can't even begin to imagine actually bringing DH to conference with me. That (and Leadership starting next year) are my "girl time" and a few days WITHOUT DH, DD or DS or the parents or inlaws or CubScouts or... well, you get the idea!

Wave 3!!This'll be my second conference and I can't wait! I earn Level 1 so I'm going almost for free! Yeah!:love:

I stand corrected, I am in wave 3. :)

Last edited:
I'm in Wave 3 and can't wait:)!

Me, but sadly I can't make it this year due to a family wedding and reunion! :(

Chef Kearns said:

Whoo hoooo Chef Kearns! I had NO idea things have turned around for you this year! Good luck! I can't wait to hear about your promoting! :chef:

My goal is to go for FREE. I have a hot recruit lead. Kit agreement is filled out, has kit credit and needs to wait. Hopefully we'll have her and others signed and I get the conference for free.

MikesGirl said:
This'll be my second conference and I can't wait! I earn Level 1 so I'm going almost for free! Yeah!:love:

heat123 said:
Whoo hoooo Chef Kearns! I had NO idea things have turned around for you this year! Good luck! I can't wait to hear about your promoting! :chef:

Thanks Heather! It is definitely NOT through me (except my prayers). I have put this in His hands. It is hard to not try and take over now that I'm so close, but I just have to keep praying and doing the work that I can do.

It will be so cool to promote!! I hope it is by May 1st! I'll keep you posted.

I will be there - wouldn't miss it ..... unless I ws pregnant of course :balloon:

me too!! I just found out the other day.

meI can't wait to go! See ya there!

Yaa Man!!!Me too!!! Lots of familiar faces!!! Anne just what are you gonna come up with to "wear" this year??? HMMMM? Can wait to see!!!
Also, gonna try to get into the Sheraton again this year. Our Executive banquet got moved there so it would be so much easier just going upstairs than across town. So any guys need a roomie to split expenses speak up!
1) I promise I don't snore loud and I do take showers!!
2) I have one quirk but it sounds like a fan running - I have a machine that helps me breath at night. Ya know, sleep apnea.

There was someone who mentioned needing a roommate, John. One of the newer members, but I can't remember who.

Oh! Me too!! Me too!!! PRAY HARD PRAY HARD PRAY HARD!!!!!!!!!! I'm really gonna try and as of right now my hubby will be with me to watch me cross stage and hopefully get TPC and my ring!

Can't wait for the MNG!

Airline ticket was purchased this morning, I am officially going to Conference. Woo hoo! Look out Wave 3. :)

Ok I am in wave 3, but this will be my first time going to conference. Have no clue what the cost is, hotels, anything...can anyone fill me in a bit??

Transportation to Chicago - varies
Conference registration: $200 (earn half-price or free March/April)
Conference Hotels: usually about $150/night plus taxes
Additional meals: varies. Need to buy Day 1 meals, day 3 lunch/dinner after conference lets out
transportation within Chicago: varies (HO buses us from official hotels to conference center for free)
souvenirs and business materials: varies. Some business supplies will be available for purchase there.

Just found out I'm in Wave 3, not Wave 2, as my director had told me. Yahooo! I only have to get a sitter for 1 day now.

Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone! I don't know if anyone else in my group is going so I may be in need of a roomie!

I am wave 3 !! Wahoo can't wait to meet you all..this is my first time and I am still figuring out travel and rooming details but I will be there Lord Willing!

I am going to miss it this year!!! Because my grandma 90th Birthday is that same weekend...... But I will be their next year!! I will be thinking about all of ya!!!

I'll be there wave 3! My first year ~ I can't wait!!! :D

Maybe I should start a new thread....

Where is everyone staying? We need to start planning the Meet and Greet!

I'm at the Sheraton this year, arriving Thursday morning.

I'm not attending this year -- hoping to make my high school 25th reunion in the fall. I'll be thinking of you all!

Chef Kearns said:

WTG!! Sandra!!! I knew this but I love cheering you on!!

I just earned it for Half Price and have sorted out the details of who will watch DS while I am there. C YA there!!!

I am arriving Wednesday and I am driving with my director since she has to be there for an early Thursday session. It is only 4 hours from cincy. We thought we'd come up 1 day early and shop :)

I'm supposed to be in Wave 1 but due to a conflict I will be in Wave 3. Is 3 the best wave anyway? I will be assigned an executive director due to the change so hopefully I'll have a connection with one of you guys; however, I don't find out my assignment until I get to conference.

<h2>1. What are some quick and easy recipes I can make before my vacation?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend our Quick Cooker, which can whip up dishes like pulled pork, chili, and soup in just a fraction of the time. Our Veggie Spiralizer and Salad Chopper are also great tools for creating healthy and delicious meals in a flash.</p><h2>2. How can I stay organized while packing for vacation?</h2><p>Our Large Utility Tote is the perfect solution for keeping your belongings organized and easily accessible while traveling. It also doubles as a beach bag, so you can pack it with all your essentials for a day at the beach.</p><h2>3. What kitchen tools should I bring on vacation?</h2><p>I recommend bringing our Flexible Cutting Mats, which are lightweight and easy to pack, and our Mini Mix N Scraper, which is perfect for making small batches of dips, dressings, and marinades. Our Garlic Press and Citrus Press are also great for adding flavor to your meals while on vacation.</p><h2>4. How can I make sure I don't forget anything important for my trip?</h2><p>Our Ultimate Mini Travel Set includes all the essentials for a stress-free vacation, including a travel-size knife, peeler, and measuring cups. You can also use our Packing List Notepad to make sure you have everything you need before you head out the door.</p><h2>5. What are some must-have items for a beach vacation?</h2><p>Our Beach Blanket is a must-have for any beach vacation. It's water-resistant, sand-proof, and folds up easily for convenient carrying. Our Chillzanne Rectangle Server is also great for keeping snacks and drinks cool while you're soaking up the sun.</p>

1. What are some quick and easy recipes I can make before my vacation?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend our Quick Cooker, which can whip up dishes like pulled pork, chili, and soup in just a fraction of the time. Our Veggie Spiralizer and Salad Chopper are also great tools for creating healthy and delicious meals in a flash.

2. How can I stay organized while packing for vacation?

Our Large Utility Tote is the perfect solution for keeping your belongings organized and easily accessible while traveling. It also doubles as a beach bag, so you can pack it with all your essentials for a day at the beach.

3. What kitchen tools should I bring on vacation?

I recommend bringing our Flexible Cutting Mats, which are lightweight and easy to pack, and our Mini Mix N Scraper, which is perfect for making small batches of dips, dressings, and marinades. Our Garlic Press and Citrus Press are also great for adding flavor to your meals while on vacation.

4. How can I make sure I don't forget anything important for my trip?

Our Ultimate Mini Travel Set includes all the essentials for a stress-free vacation, including a travel-size knife, peeler, and measuring cups. You can also use our Packing List Notepad to make sure you have everything you need before you head out the door.

5. What are some must-have items for a beach vacation?

Our Beach Blanket is a must-have for any beach vacation. It's water-resistant, sand-proof, and folds up easily for convenient carrying. Our Chillzanne Rectangle Server is also great for keeping snacks and drinks cool while you're soaking up the sun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JAE