• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Live on Supply Order

In summary, "Cooking Show Live on Supply Order" is a special event put on by Pampered Chef where a consultant will demonstrate how to use products that have been ordered. Attendees must have placed a supply order in order to participate, and they can join the event through a provided link or through the Pampered Chef website or app. The event is interactive, allowing for questions and participation from viewers. If unable to attend on the scheduled date, the event recording can still be accessed through the website or app.
SusanBP0129
Does anyone know if there is more than one "Cooking Show Live" on Supply Order?
I have the Lauri Glasshoff one and would like a different one....

SusanBP0129 said:
Does anyone know if there is more than one "Cooking Show Live" on Supply Order?
I have the Lauri Glasshoff one and would like a different one....

I don't think they will change it until spring - for video it is still Lauri Glasshoff.

There is an audio only one of Julie Cicero and Donna Landy.

janetupnorth said:
I don't think they will change it until spring - for video it is still Lauri Glasshoff.

There is an audio only one of Julie Cicero and Donna Landy.

Thanks Janet!
Just looking for more ideas, you know?

SusanBP0129 said:
Thanks Janet!
Just looking for more ideas, you know?

The training CD that comes in the kit shows a cooking show, have you viewed that one?

I think the one I got (July 2006) was the Lauri Glasshoff one.

What is "Cooking Show Live on Supply Order"?

"Cooking Show Live on Supply Order" is a special event where a Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate how to use the products you have ordered. It is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and techniques.

Do I have to place a supply order to attend the Cooking Show Live?

Yes, in order to attend the Cooking Show Live, you must have placed a supply order with your Pampered Chef consultant. This ensures that you have the necessary products to follow along with the demonstration.

How do I join the Cooking Show Live?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a link to join the Cooking Show Live. You can also access the event through the "Events" tab on the Pampered Chef website or app.

Can I interact with the consultant during the Cooking Show Live?

Yes, the Cooking Show Live is an interactive event. You can ask questions and participate in polls and activities during the demonstration. This is a great opportunity to learn tips and tricks from the consultant.

What if I can't attend the Cooking Show Live on the scheduled date?

If you are unable to attend the Cooking Show Live on the scheduled date, you can still access the event recording through the "Events" tab on the Pampered Chef website or app. You can also reach out to your consultant for any additional information or questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • floccies