• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Despite Stitches: Guests to the Rescue!

In summary, "Cooking Show Despite Stitches: Guests to the Rescue!" is a special episode of a regular cooking show where the host, who is recovering from stitches, will be assisted by fellow Pampered Chef consultants and friends. The recipes and cooking demonstrations will be tailored for the host's recovery and viewers can still purchase products during the show. This episode is not only for those with stitches, but for anyone interested in learning new cooking tips and tricks.
maestraMichelle
I have my 3rd cooking show scheduled for this Saturday, and last night, I was cutting some carrots with my old knife (not pc) and cut my left index finger really, really badly. And deeper and I would have had to have surgery. I got 5 stitches and strict orders not to move it, it's in a splint. Guess the guests will be helping out a lot on Saturday! :)

Sorry to hear you got injured Michelle - wishing for a speedy recovery!

Yikes!! Sorry about the injury - I definitely feel your pain. I sliced my left thumb with our Quickut Paring knife in Dec. and had to get 9 stitches, and had a show the following Sat. An interactive show is DEF. the way to go with a knife wound! Heal quickly!

That sounds horrible! Best wishes for a speedy recovery and I'm sure your interactive show will be awesome!

Cathy--NINE stitches from a Quikut Paring knive? Jeesh!I cut my left thumb badly in Dec 2006 (major user error on my part), also requiring stitches. My show became interactive by default and I ended up recruiting the host! So this may be a GOOD thing! :)

Oh my, you are all worrying me. I haven't sliced myself other than very surface. Now, I'm scared that it's bound to happen! Heal quickly, and have fun with the interactive show. Maybe, you'll sell more knives by telling them that you did it with a "bad" knife.:)

Hope you heal quickly!

An interactive show will be great for you! Now you have an "excuse" to try it out!

sell those finger---gaurds----

Related to Cooking Show Despite Stitches: Guests to the Rescue!

1. What is "Cooking Show Despite Stitches: Guests to the Rescue!"?

"Cooking Show Despite Stitches: Guests to the Rescue!" is a special episode of our regular cooking show where our guests will be helping out the host, who is recovering from stitches.

2. Who are the guests on this special episode?

The guests on this special episode are fellow Pampered Chef consultants and friends of the host.

3. Will the recipes and cooking demonstrations be different from the regular show?

Yes, the recipes and cooking demonstrations will be tailored to accommodate the host's recovery and will be easier for the guests to assist with.

4. Can I still purchase products during this episode?

Absolutely! Our guests will also be showcasing their favorite Pampered Chef products and you can purchase them as usual during the show.

5. Is this episode only for people who have stitches?

No, this episode is for everyone who enjoys cooking and wants to learn some new tips and tricks from our guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • MaryannNic