• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking or Catalog? Exploring the Correct Choice for My Unique Recipe Delivery

In summary, to find recipes on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Recipes" tab and browse by category or use the search bar. You can customize your order in the catalog by adding or removing products and personalizing certain items. Each recipe includes ingredient and nutrition information, and you can filter by dietary restrictions. Pampered Chef products can be purchased through consultants, online, or at cooking shows, and delivery typically takes 5-7 business days.
Jenni
Which is correct?
I have a friend who wants me to make a recipe and bring it by her work with catalogs and order forms. I am cooking buy not a typical show. So which is it? It is not possible to do a demo~ only a drop and run!

I think this would qualify more as a catalog show, unless the friend is supplying the ingredients for the recipe. JMO

My opinion is if they go to the trouble to buy ingredients and bring a recipe with the idea of promoting sales, then you could call it a cooking show. It would be similar to you making a recipe and taking it to a business and doing a show over a lunch hour. But, it's really your call.

Related to Cooking or Catalog? Exploring the Correct Choice for My Unique Recipe Delivery

1. How do I find recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

To find recipes on the Pampered Chef website, simply click on the "Recipes" tab at the top of the homepage. From there, you can browse recipes by category or use the search bar to find a specific recipe. You can also filter your search by dietary restrictions or ingredient.

2. Can I customize my order in the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, you can customize your order in the Pampered Chef catalog. Our website allows you to add or remove products from your cart, and you can also adjust the quantities of each item. Additionally, you can personalize certain products with engravings or custom colors.

3. How do I know if a recipe is suitable for my dietary needs?

Each recipe on the Pampered Chef website includes a list of ingredients and nutrition information. You can also filter your search by dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian, to find recipes that meet your specific needs.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products outside of the catalog?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products outside of the catalog. Our products are sold through independent consultants, who can assist you with your purchase. You can also shop online through our website or attend a Pampered Chef cooking show to see the products in action.

5. How long does delivery take for Pampered Chef orders?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location, but most Pampered Chef orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. You can also choose expedited shipping for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
  • Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • melissa3026