• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant getting hostes bonus

krhodes74

Jan 23, 2006
Goo Afternoon,
I have a stupid question. I have just received my kit and I have just mailed out my letters to family, friends, everybody I know to get them to do a show. Hopefully I will get feedback soon. But if I was to have a open house at my house to invite everybody to let them see the items that I have and hopefully to get some bookings. But if anybody wants to order that day would I be considered the hostes? Or how does that work. Can i use that to get more items for myself or what? Any help will be greatly apprecited. :p

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
YES YES YES - you can definitely book your own show under your name and receive the host bonus! That's just another great thing about being a PC Consultant! Good Luck in your new adventure! You've joined a great company!

jenniferlynne

Jun 29, 2005
Well, you can be the hostess yourself and get the free and half price items for yourself, or you can tell everyone that orders that their name will be entered into a drawing for a Mystery Host. You will draw a name and that person will get all the host benefits. It's up to you! I held one of my first shows for myself ($500!) and was able to get a lot of products for free and half price to help me with my business.