1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Consultant getting hostes bonus

1. krhodes74

krhodes74 Member

Goo Afternoon,
    I have a stupid question. I have just received my kit and I have just mailed out my letters to family, friends, everybody I know to get them to do a show. Hopefully I will get feedback soon. But if I was to have a open house at my house to invite everybody to let them see the items that I have and hopefully to get some bookings. But if anybody wants to order that day would I be considered the hostes? Or how does that work. Can i use that to get more items for myself or what? Any help will be greatly apprecited. :p

Feb 22, 2006
  2. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

YES YES YES - you can definitely book your own show under your name and receive the host bonus! That's just another great thing about being a PC Consultant! Good Luck in your new adventure! You've joined a great company!

Feb 22, 2006
  3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Well, you can be the hostess yourself and get the free and half price items for yourself, or you can tell everyone that orders that their name will be entered into a drawing for a Mystery Host. You will draw a name and that person will get all the host benefits. It's up to you! I held one of my first shows for myself ($500!) and was able to get a lot of products for free and half price to help me with my business.

Feb 22, 2006
Have something to add?