• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Connection Premium Tools....

In summary, the PC enhancement feature is not up yet and some people are having trouble with the ecards.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
R u as excited about this feature as I am? I thought it would be up by now it said 2 pm CT but it's not up yet. I want to check it out but I'm not the most patient person!

pampmomof3 said:
R u as excited about this feature as I am? I thought it would be up by now it said 2 pm CT but it's not up yet. I want to check it out but I'm not the most patient person!

LOL!! I have been trying too...we r too alike :) patience is not in my nature...come on PC! i waited all this time...lol

It's up and it's prorated so I had to pay $35. Pretty neat. I'll have to play with it a little bit but just sent out a reminder to my team. Not sure if they send it but it got to me so I forwarded it out. I'll ask my team if they got it twice.

Has anyone had trouble with the Premium Tools? When I try to send and e-card it gives me a message of "Web Server incapable of performing the request at this time". I am not sure what that means. I know I changed my subscription to upgrade to the Premium Tools.

Just finished my weekly team e-mail. A little rough because I don't have the brains (too tired right now) to add much but it's done and I'm happy with it... especially the recognition part! Now to experiment with the e-cards!

Not sure what the problem was earlier this evening. Who knows? I am now able to use the Premium Tools. I checked it out but need more time to work with it before I get a newsletter together. What I looked at looks great. I can't wait to spend more time with it.

So do I sign up for it under my PWS then go to "My Subscription"? I just renewed, so if I choose the upgrade do they automatically just charge the difference?

Would love to get going with it, but there is very little info there on how it works!

yes go to your PWS and go to Site Options. I chose the $156 option. Then hit Upgrade. The next screen will say your prorated charge what you'll pay until the your PWS is up. Like mine was $35 b/c my website isn't due until 2-26-10

HTH!

Is anyone having a hardtime with the ecards? I can't get that to work. I already "played" witht he newsletter but I can't send a card.
I called HO and they said they were aware of it and should have it done with in a day, but that was last week.

I can't even find the ecards! The newsletter has been frustrating to me as well...i have been working on it since Friday and can't seem to figure it out...I haven't had any time to call HO about it yet....i'd love any suggestions if anyone has used it successfully.

I haven't signed up for it yet. I had vacation after conference so I decided to wait a few days and sign up in August - hopefully save myself a few $$ on the prorated fee and maybe those bugs will be worked out by then. Can't wait though!

to find the ecards, go to your performance tracker and now there are check boxes. Click on a name or all and then scroll down. Click send ecard and it'll bring u to the page on which ecard you want to send.

I sent a congratulations one to a qualified consultant!

THANKS!! I NEVER scroll down....maybe that is my problem LOL :) I found the ecards now!

1. What is Consultant Connection Premium Tools?

Consultant Connection Premium Tools is a set of online resources and tools available to Pampered Chef consultants to help them manage their business and grow their sales.

2. How do I access Consultant Connection Premium Tools?

To access Consultant Connection Premium Tools, simply log in to your Consultant's Corner account on the Pampered Chef website. You will find a link to the tools in the main menu.

3. What are the benefits of using Consultant Connection Premium Tools?

Consultant Connection Premium Tools offer a variety of benefits, including access to training and educational materials, marketing and sales tools, and customer management resources. These tools can help you streamline your business and increase your sales and success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Is there an additional cost for using Consultant Connection Premium Tools?

There is no additional cost for using Consultant Connection Premium Tools. They are included as part of your Consultant's Corner account and are available to all active Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Are the tools available on mobile devices?

Yes, most of the Consultant Connection Premium Tools are available on mobile devices. Simply access them through your Consultant's Corner account on your smartphone or tablet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Donna Fulcher
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef