• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Having Trouble With Their Premium Tools???

In summary, the premium tools offered by this company are of high quality and worth the price. They are designed to last and come with a satisfaction guarantee. While rare, there may be issues with the tools, but the customer service team is available to help find a solution. Some tools may be dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The company also offers replacements for damaged tools within the first year of purchase. These premium tools are not just for professional chefs, but for anyone who loves to cook and wants to enhance their kitchen experience.
I was getting ready to send an e card to a consultant and when I logged in I could not find the little check box next to any of my consultants. When I scroll to the bottom it says click here to upgrade to Premium Tools. I did that last month! I have been using it just fine up until now.
Anyone else? I know they were working on things this weekend so I was hoping that is all and it will be back tomorrow.

You will need to refresh your screen or even go back to Consultant's Corner and then go to Consultant Connection. It is a pain.

Well, I bought it. Had a confirmation and everything, but the little box to use it never popped up over my calendar. I called HO about it. They are saying I never bought it. As long as I'm not charged for anything I'm fine. I'll wait a bit till most of the kinks are worked out then try again.

1. Is the quality of the premium tools worth the price?

Yes, absolutely! Our premium tools are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. They are also backed by our satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy with your purchase, we will make it right.

2. Are there any common issues with the premium tools?

We pride ourselves on the quality of our products, but occasionally there may be a defect or issue with a tool. If you experience any trouble, please reach out to our customer service team and we will assist you in finding a solution.

3. Can the premium tools be used in the dishwasher?

While some of our premium tools are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan. Please refer to the care instructions on the packaging or product page for specific information.

4. Do you offer replacements for damaged premium tools?

Yes, if your premium tool arrives damaged or becomes damaged within the first year of purchase, we will provide a replacement. Simply contact our customer service team and we will assist you in getting a new tool.

5. Are the premium tools only for professional chefs?

No, our premium tools are designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants to elevate their kitchen experience. They are user-friendly and perfect for both novice and experienced cooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • slhalepc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kristina16marie