• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Consultant Connection: Accessing Premium Tools After Demotion from D to TL

In summary, premium tools available to consultants include customizable websites, e-cards, and online event management tools. After being demoted from Director to Team Leader, consultants can access premium tools by logging into their Consultant Connection account and clicking on the "Premium Tools" tab. No additional fees are required for using premium tools, as they are included in the monthly subscription fee. Consultants can still access premium tools after their demotion from Director to Team Leader, but their access may be limited based on their current role and level in the company. If there are any issues with accessing premium tools after demotion, consultants can contact customer service for assistance.
finley1991
If we demote from D to TL, do we still have access to the premium tools on consultant connection to send our newsletters?

finley1991 said:
If we demote from D to TL, do we still have access to the premium tools on consultant connection to send our newsletters?

Yes. It's for TL and above.

That is good to know because we pay for that service! I know it is not that much extra but still!

I de-moted to TL this month (but I'll be back to D in September--yay!) but now Consultant Connection doesn't have that "bread crumb" to go back to my overview page if I go to one of my team members. How annoying!

Chefstover2 said:
I de-moted to TL this month (but I'll be back to D in September--yay!) but now Consultant Connection doesn't have that "bread crumb" to go back to my overview page if I go to one of my team members. How annoying!

Most of the time that doesn't work anyway. It seems that whenever I go to a team member's page I have to go back to the Consultant Corner main page to get back to my screens. IMHO way too much clicking back and forth but I'm sure they'll make things more smooth once it's up for a while.

Related to Consultant Connection: Accessing Premium Tools After Demotion from D to TL

What are the premium tools available to consultants?

The premium tools available to consultants include customizable websites, e-cards, and online event management tools.

What is the process for accessing premium tools after being demoted from Director to Team Leader?

After being demoted from Director to Team Leader, consultants can access premium tools by logging into their Consultant Connection account and clicking on the "Premium Tools" tab. From there, they can select the tools they wish to use and follow the prompts to customize and use them.

Are there any additional fees for using premium tools?

No, there are no additional fees for using premium tools. These tools are included in the consultant's monthly subscription fee.

Can consultants still access premium tools after their demotion from Director to Team Leader?

Yes, consultants can still access premium tools after their demotion from Director to Team Leader. However, their access may be limited based on their current role and level in the company.

What should I do if I am having trouble accessing premium tools after my demotion?

If you are having trouble accessing premium tools after your demotion, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help troubleshoot and ensure that you have access to the tools you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pampchef.angel