• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conquering P3: My Experience Entering a Show and Practicing with Submission

In summary, Carolyn got bold this morning and decided to try to enter her show on P3. She practiced with P3 on her desktop and is confident she can submit the show.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I got bold this morning -- I had a small show last night so this morning I decided to try to enter it on P3 -- I did it!! I am not submitting it through P3, I just wanted to practice. It is going to take some getting used to but I think I can do it!! Yippeeeeee!!

Since I have a desktop & laptop, I have P3 on my desktop so that I can play with it until I get comfortable & then switch my laptop. So far, I've submitted 2 shows with it & absolutely love it. It takes about 3 hours to download the update for me b/c of dial-up, but I'll be switching my laptop later today. :) I've been doing double entry, but figured the practice was good. Now, when I go back to using the laptop, I get confused. I think once you jump in & use P3, you'll really like it.

Go Carolyn! I haven't even installed it yet.

I'm just looking for a night when I can download it. I really doubled up on shows this month with stoneware and double points. Maybe I need to look into calling in sick to my FT job to get a step ahead. But I really do appreciate all the feedback from those who took the plunge for us late people.

I've installed it, but I refuse to formally use it until the bugs are worked out. I don't like that they released it with fixes and features yet to come.

One question I have that those of you who are using it may be able to answer...Do you have to be connected to the internet to use it? I do not have high-speed because it's not available where I live, and I don't want to tie up my hosts' telephone lines. However, I refuse to have to go back to manually totalling my orders again!

Thanks!

Nicole,
You only need to be connected to the internet to submit the order. When you go to your host's home, you will not need internet connection to set up a show, add orders, etc.

So far I love it and haven't really missed the things they will add later. I think they'll catch up pretty quick!

I think it's easy to use but I have nothing to compare it to since I've only had two shows.

Boy am I a dork!
nikked said:
I've installed it, but I refuse to formally use it until the bugs are worked out. I don't like that they released it with fixes and features yet to come.

One question I have that those of you who are using it may be able to answer...Do you have to be connected to the internet to use it? I do not have high-speed because it's not available where I live, and I don't want to tie up my hosts' telephone lines. However, I refuse to have to go back to manually totalling my orders again!

Thanks!

As my 15 year old would say..."der-der-der"! I just disconnected my computer from the net and answered my own question. Yes, you can use P3 without being connected to the net!

Thanks for putting up with my "pregnesia"!

Has anyone submitted a show yet? I've installed it and input a show but I am afraid to send it...:confused:

I have not submitted an actual show, but I did submit both a supply order and a promotion package order without any problems.

I have submitted both a show and supply order and haven't had a problem. It does take a bit to get used to but it is very user friendly. The guide they have on it does show you just about everything you need to do. I highly suggest that you install it and do the start up guide so you can see what it is all about. You only need to be online to submit shows, orders. It will let you know when you need to be online for updates.

I've submitted two shows. It works really well. Both show orders have been received by the hosts, no problem. It even updated the shows that I didn't submit via P3!

Where do you put the income & Expense under the host? I can't seem to find where to put it!:confused:

You have to add it under the Income/Expenses tab on the left side window. It is not with the host/show order anymore. It will allow you to attach the expense to a certain show there.

Hope that helps!

pkd09 said:
I'm just looking for a night when I can download it. I really doubled up on shows this month with stoneware and double points. Maybe I need to look into calling in sick to my FT job to get a step ahead. But I really do appreciate all the feedback from those who took the plunge for us late people.

Can I be surfing internet while its updating? Or does this slow it down more?
Charlene

I install P3 yesterday-the whole thing makes me nervous. I am going to wait until all the kinks are out before I use it.

I installed it this week & I'm just going to start using it. I don't want to get confused going back & forth. It doesn't look that difficult--just different. I have my first show today since I've installed it & am going to use P3 for the orders at the show.

I decided that I will switch over to P3... I really like the way shows are entered and the layout of the whole program (now that I figured out where everything is....) It's really nice, I think :)

I love it and going to use from today on.I think I have everything figured out.

I ran the top 10 sales item for each catergory and like the way I know what's selling in each section.

I do have one question.

If I backup on cd, can I run that on laptop or do I have to load everything on laptop too? I normally use my desktop to transmitt shows.

Charlene

Has anyone had any "customer contact" trouble? at our last meeting, my dirctor said if you use that option, WAIT don't use P3, but she never said why??

P3 has far fewer options for customer reports, and no labels at all. There is also no wy to export customer info so you can import it to the contact area of PWS.

Related to Conquering P3: My Experience Entering a Show and Practicing with Submission

What is "Conquering P3"?

"Conquering P3" is a program created by Pampered Chef to help consultants successfully enter cooking shows and practice with submission. It provides tips and strategies for improving your skills and increasing your chances of winning prizes at these events.

How can I access the "Conquering P3" program?

As a consultant with Pampered Chef, you have access to the "Conquering P3" program on our consultant website. Simply log in and navigate to the "Resources" section, where you will find the program and all its materials.

What does the "P3" in "Conquering P3" stand for?

"P3" stands for "Product, Presentation, and Practice" - the three key elements that this program focuses on to help you succeed in cooking shows.

Are there any costs associated with participating in "Conquering P3"?

No, there are no additional costs or fees for accessing the "Conquering P3" program. It is a free resource available to all Pampered Chef consultants.

Can "Conquering P3" help me improve my skills even if I don't plan on entering cooking shows?

Absolutely! While the program is specifically designed for consultants participating in cooking shows, the tips and strategies provided can help any consultant improve their cooking and presentation skills. It can also be a great resource for hosting cooking classes or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Passion
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Passion
  • luvtocook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missmindym
  • babywings76