• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connecting with an Elusive First Recruit: A 90 Days to Director Story

In summary, the person went to the 90 days to Director session and talked to a recruit who said she was not interested in the job. They suggest sending a message about how they enjoyed meeting the recruit and how they would love to help her in any way.
Bill Faber
Gold Member
I dont know how many of you went to the 90 days to Director yet. But I went on Friday. We talked about red dots..... or people who you identify that are people to follow up with. It was mentioned could be someone that emails you personally. Well the funny thing is that I have never had someone email me to tell me she was coming to my show. But I did have someone email me to tell me she was coming to this mornings brunch show. ( I had to take off a day from FT job to do this brunch show so that was icing on the cake for me) Well when I got there I remembered her name and was all set to talk to her in the Full Service Check out thinking maybe it was my Elusive First Recruit or just a booking but having paid attention in my training I was going to do everything right. Well she was sick. So my question is what do I send to her in the email to let her know I am here and available that lets her know I can assist her in any way that she might need. I do not want to lose a possible recruit if that is what she is interested in. I had heard at the party that she is not working and might be interested in a job so that might be it. Just want to be sure that I am there for her. :thumbup:

Maybe you could send something about "Sorry I missed you today at the show. I was looking forward to meeting you. We had a great time and made....<blah blah>." Maybe include a copy of a recipe you did that she could duplicate.I'm not sure where else you could take it without sounding too "telemarkety" and not too sincere. I'd probably leave it light at first....offer her another time you might be doing a show if she'd like to come, or maybe if you are offering anything for bookings (any incentive, or specials, or just the regular PC stuff), let her know what you told everyone else....bumping to get more ideas from others! :)

Would you feel comfortable calling her? You can start off as Bobbi stated and let her know you were looking forward to seeing her at the party. You can then see if she's feeling better and then mention that you wanted to be sure she did not miss out on ordering because of her illness.

After you feel it to be a comfortable, you can tell her that you promised yourself to offer the opportunity to start your own biz to everyone because there's a great incentive that was released last week.

1. How long did it take you to reach Director status?

It took me 90 days to reach Director status by following the tips and strategies outlined in "Connecting with an Elusive First Recruit".

2. What inspired you to write this story?

As a successful Director at Pampered Chef, I wanted to share my journey and help others achieve the same level of success by providing a step-by-step guide.

3. What challenges did you face during your 90 days to Director?

I faced challenges such as finding and connecting with potential recruits, overcoming objections, and balancing my personal life with my business goals.

4. How does this story differ from other Pampered Chef training materials?

This story provides a personal account of my experience and includes specific strategies and tips that may not be found in other training materials.

5. Can this story be applied to other direct sales companies?

While this story is based on my experience with Pampered Chef, the tips and strategies can be applied to any direct sales company as they focus on building relationships and effectively recruiting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • texasteacher
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
texasteacher
  • ChefBeckyD