• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Comparing Stoneware Totes on Outlet: Price or More?

In summary, stoneware totes on the outlet range in price from $20 to $50 and are typically cheaper than regular retail prices. However, there are no differences in quality between the two. The outlet may have different styles and designs exclusive to the outlet. And finally, stoneware totes on the outlet are still covered by the Pampered Chef warranty.
kearstin
Does anyone know if there is a difference (besides price) in the two stoneware totes that are now on the outlet? I was thinking of getting one of them, but I'm not sure if there is any difference. It looks like it is just in price...

I was wondering the same thing!

same here,
anyone know?

There are no totes on my outlet. :(

They are only available to consultants..so we can only see/order them on CC.

I only see 1 black stone tote on my outlet view from CC.

Interesting... Now I only have one too! They must have caught it or something.

Related to Comparing Stoneware Totes on Outlet: Price or More?

1. What is the price range for stoneware totes on the outlet?

The price range for stoneware totes on the outlet can vary depending on the type and size of the tote. However, most stoneware totes on the outlet range from $20 to $50.

2. Are stoneware totes on the outlet cheaper than regular retail prices?

Yes, stoneware totes on the outlet are typically priced lower than regular retail prices. This is because they may have slight imperfections or be discontinued styles.

3. Are there any differences in quality between stoneware totes on the outlet and regular retail totes?

No, there are no differences in quality between stoneware totes on the outlet and regular retail totes. The only difference may be minor imperfections in the outlet totes, but they are still made with the same high-quality materials.

4. Can I find the same stoneware tote on the outlet and regular retail?

Not necessarily. The outlet may carry some of the same styles as the regular retail, but they may also have different styles and designs that are exclusive to the outlet.

5. Are stoneware totes on the outlet still covered by the Pampered Chef warranty?

Yes, stoneware totes on the outlet are still covered by the Pampered Chef warranty. This means that if there are any defects or issues with the tote, you can receive a replacement or refund within the warranty period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • chefpenny99
  • General Chat
Replies