• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Mold Holder - Can It Hold Other Things?

In summary, the Stoneware Mold Holder is a versatile kitchen tool that can hold stoneware molds as well as any oven-safe dish or pan. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The holder can hold up to three molds at a time, but it is not suitable for use on the stovetop or grill. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave only.
mbh06
Silver Member
I looked on the outlet and it has the stoneware mold holder. Does anyone have this and know if it will hold other things like plates? I don't have any of the stones, but it is pretty and would look good w/ other things.
Thanks

It would probably hold small to medium saucers - but not anything larger. It was made to hold the stoneware molds. I have other types of molds (other than PC) in mine as well.

for your question! I don't personally have the stoneware mold holder, but from what I've seen it looks like it could definitely hold plates. I've seen people use it to display decorative plates or even use it as a plate holder during dinner parties. So I think it would be a versatile piece that could hold various items. However, I would recommend double checking the dimensions of the holder and your plates to make sure they will fit comfortably. Hope this helps!

1. What other items can be used with the Stoneware Mold Holder?

The Stoneware Mold Holder is designed to hold our stoneware molds, but it can also be used with any oven-safe dish or pan that fits within the dimensions of the holder.

2. Can the Stoneware Mold Holder be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Stoneware Mold Holder is microwave safe and can be used to cook or reheat food in the microwave.

3. Is the Stoneware Mold Holder dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stoneware Mold Holder is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. How many molds can the Stoneware Mold Holder hold at once?

The Stoneware Mold Holder can hold up to three molds at a time, depending on the size of the molds.

5. Can the Stoneware Mold Holder be used on the stovetop or grill?

No, the Stoneware Mold Holder is not designed for use on the stovetop or grill. It is meant to be used in the oven or microwave only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Polliewiggle
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pc.jenny
  • Sjoneschef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KathyG.