• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Comparing Grill Press Sizes: Executive vs Professional

In summary, the main differences between the Executive and Professional grill presses are their size, material, and additional features. The Professional grill press is larger and made of stainless steel, making it better for cooking large cuts of meat and handling higher heat levels. Both grill presses can be used on all types of grills and come with a 1-year limited warranty. It is recommended to hand wash and thoroughly dry the presses before storing to prevent rusting.
momoftwins
Does the grill press fit in the executive grill pan and the professional grill pan??????????

Yes, it fits both.

Yep - it fits both of them!

FYI- DON'T try to use it with a 12"/Family Skillet. The corners will rub the pan and ruin it.

Speaking of the grill press...do you like it?? I have it and thought I would use it so much more but I have only used it twice for sandwiches...

chefann said:
FYI- DON'T try to use it with a 12"/Family Skillet. The corners will rub the pan and ruin it.

Thanks, Ann. I didn't think of that.

Speaking of the grill press...do you like it??

I love mine. You can use it as a bacon/hamburger press too. It is heavy enough to use as a leathal weapon. :) Valky

I just ordered it so I am looking forward to using it!

I used my grill pan and press for chicken breasts tonight. I sprinkled on some of the new jerk rub and grilled away. The chicken stays so moist and juicy with the press on.

Diane

P.S. The jerk rub was delicious! Even my kids ate the chicken, which was surprising - they like grilled chicken, but with nothing on it.

Related to Comparing Grill Press Sizes: Executive vs Professional

What are the main differences between the Executive and Professional grill presses?

The Executive grill press is 9 inches in diameter and made of cast iron, while the Professional grill press is 10 inches in diameter and made of stainless steel. The Executive also has a raised lip for easy flipping and a silicone handle for heat protection.

Which grill press is better for cooking large cuts of meat?

The Professional grill press's larger size and stainless steel construction make it the better option for cooking larger cuts of meat, as it provides more coverage and can handle higher heat levels.

Can both grill presses be used on all types of grills?

Yes, both the Executive and Professional grill presses can be used on gas, charcoal, and electric grills. They are also safe for use in the oven.

Do the grill presses come with a warranty?

Yes, both the Executive and Professional grill presses come with a 1-year limited warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship.

Are there any recommended cleaning methods for the grill presses?

We recommend hand washing both the Executive and Professional grill presses with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. They are not dishwasher safe. It's also important to thoroughly dry the press before storing to prevent rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • scrappergirl7