• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coaching a Host Who Doesn't Care About the Host Benefits?

In summary, when trying to motivate a host who seems uninterested in host benefits, it's important to first understand their perspective and communicate the benefits clearly. Offering incentives and personalizing the benefits to their needs can also be effective. If the host is only interested in getting free products, emphasize the value of the overall party experience and how the benefits enhance it. To make the benefits more appealing, offer a variety of options and personalize them. If the host doesn't want to put in any effort, communicate the importance of their role and offer assistance. To encourage future parties, consider implementing a host loyalty program and providing exceptional customer service.
DebbieJ
This woman has money coming out of her pores and a kitchen full of gadgets, so she doesn't care about the host benenfits. At the show she booked form, she spent $200 on just her order. She just wants people to come over and have a good time.

She told me that her family will just come for food, sit for maybe a half an hour, then they'll want to place their order and talk. So we're working on the best show strategy so I'm not fighting for their attention.

But how else to get my host excited about the party, making reminder calls, collecting outside orders, etc??

Maybe your only option is to do the reminder calls yourself, that way you know they are done. If she is not excited about having a high show you will have to do what you can to make it better. By calling yourself you may get a higher attendence. Try to keep the show short maybedo an express show and then talk about the higher priced products. Play more games, and hope to get some booking that way.

Maybe this lady has all the money and kitchen stuff she needs (shouldn't we all?:D ) but that doesn't mean that her family and friends do. I would focus on bookings so that the guests get to stock their kitchens, too.

Also, if you simply help everyone have a good time then I'm sure you will have a successful show.

1. How do I motivate a host who doesn't seem interested in the host benefits?

First, try to understand why the host may not be interested. Maybe they are not aware of the benefits or they have had a negative experience in the past. Communicate the benefits clearly and personalize them to their specific needs. You can also offer incentives or rewards for achieving certain sales goals.

2. What if the host is only interested in getting free products?

Explain to the host that hosting a party is about much more than just getting free products. It's an opportunity to connect with friends, have a fun and interactive experience, and earn rewards. Emphasize the value of the host benefits and how they can enhance the party experience for everyone.

3. How can I make the host benefits more appealing?

One way to make the host benefits more appealing is to offer a variety of options. Allow the host to choose between free products, discounts, or exclusive items. You can also offer a bonus gift or additional rewards for reaching a certain sales goal. Personalizing the benefits to the host's needs and preferences can also make them more appealing.

4. The host doesn't want to put in any effort. What should I do?

If the host is not willing to put in any effort, it's important to communicate the importance of their role in the party. Let them know that their involvement is crucial to the success of the party and that their guests will have a better experience if they are actively involved. You can also offer to help with party planning or provide resources to make it easier for the host.

5. How can I encourage the host to book future parties?

One way to encourage the host to book future parties is to offer a host loyalty program. This could include exclusive discounts or rewards for hosting multiple parties. You can also provide exceptional customer service and follow-up after the party to show your appreciation for the host and make them more likely to book future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • cheflorraine