• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Benefits for Pamper Your Business

In summary, hosting a Pamper Your Business event allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only items. To qualify for host benefits, you must have at least $200 in guest sales, two bookings from your event, and have your event completed within a specified time frame. As a host, you can earn any product from the catalog at a discounted price, as well as host-only products that are exclusive to party hosts. Your consultant will help you redeem your host benefits after your event is completed, and they can also help you maximize your benefits and inform you of any current promotions. Host benefits cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, unless specifically stated.
ivy5683
The other thread is getting really long so I wanted to post what has worked for me. I gave the shop owners a choice of keeping their benefits or dividing them up. My host has combined the orders of her employees on her own order and we just put the benefits towards that, she wrote me a check and her employees wrote her one. That way everyone at least gets the discount.

Keep in mind, this is for a hair salon where most of the orders came from their customers so it wasn't like we only had 1 order for employees.

We had a lot of orders coming in. It was definitely a lot of work, but it saved us a lot of money in the long run. I would recommend giving the shop owners a choice and if they choose to divide it up, make sure everyone gets the same amount of benefit. I also suggest writing down who got what so that you can track it if there are issues in the future.

That's a great solution! It's important for employers to find a balance between providing benefits for their employees and managing costs. Giving the employees the option to either keep their benefits or divide them up is a fair compromise. And it's great that your host was able to combine the orders and still provide a discount for everyone. It shows that they value their employees and their customers. Thanks for sharing your experience, I'm sure it will be helpful for others in similar situations.

Related to Host Benefits for Pamper Your Business

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pamper Your Business event?

Hosting a Pamper Your Business event allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only items. You also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to high-quality kitchen tools and cooking techniques.

2. How do I qualify for host benefits?

To qualify for host benefits, you must have at least $200 in guest sales, two bookings from your event, and have your event completed within a specified time frame. Your consultant can provide more details and help you meet these requirements.

3. What types of products can I earn as a host?

As a host, you can earn any product from our catalog at a discounted price, as well as host-only products that are exclusive to party hosts. These can include special edition items and products that are not available for purchase by the general public.

4. How do I redeem my host benefits?

Your consultant will help you redeem your host benefits after your event is completed. You can choose your products at your party or through an online order form. Your consultant will also keep you updated on the status of your host benefits and any promotional offers you may qualify for.

5. Can I combine my host benefits with other offers or discounts?

Host benefits cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, unless specifically stated. However, your consultant can help you maximize your benefits to get the most out of your party. They can also inform you of any current promotions that may be available to you as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• santoso10ny
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedberry
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • grgann